Lutherville, MD

Posted October 08, 2013
My grandsons go to Lutherville Laboratory, I have helped out in the classrooms, gone on school trips with the school. I have never witnessed a better school then this. The students seem to all get along. They really enjoy the work that is asked of them to do. The teaches and other staff have always be so professional, friendly and just very helpful every time I have been there. I do believe emphasis on the sciences and math programs there are the best in educating these students. I have seen my grandsons just become very bright young students from their learning process at Lutherville. It would be a great disservice if Lutherville Loboratory is not chosen.

Posted August 24, 2013
This is an Excellent school. I wouldn't ask for another public school for my daughter who is in grade 2 to attend. The faculty and staff are very knowledgeable and caring. My child can not wait to get back to school at Lutherville Lab. I will recommend this great elementary school to anyone.

Posted June 26, 2013
I graduated from Lutherville Lab last school season. I made a lot of really great friends and the teachers were really helpful. The GT program was excellent and it really broadened my horizons. This is definitely a great place to send your kids. I also really liked the music program and the band and orchestra instructor. They also made 5th grade really fun with things like steel drum band and winter concerts. A very wide and diverse school with really cool clubs and really diverse students.

Posted October 02, 2012
My son graduated from Lutherville in Spring, 2012. This is a superb school. The teachers and faculty are top notch! Apply for the magnet program. This school is fabulous!!!!

Posted December 28, 2011
I enjoy this school.I want to send my child to this school.there are an ESL class,and ...

Posted June 08, 2011
Lutherville is one of the best public elementary schools in the state. [URL]http://www.msp.msde.state.md.us/Assessments.aspx?K=030803&WDATA=School[/URL] Strong STEM program, after school activities, highly-coveted magnet school. This is a great school where the teachers, staff and administrators really care and do their best to help your child succeed.

Posted May 18, 2010
My dauther attends the special education kindergarten class here and I would do anything if she could continue with a class like this for her continuing grades. Lutherville is AMAZING! I'm sad I don't live in the district and am only hoping my kids will be able to get in via the magnet program.

Lutherville Laboratory 0

Posted January 05, 2009
My son is a student at this school and I am so glad. He is learning a lot and is in the magnet program at this school. You can really expect great things from this school!

Posted August 19, 2008
My daughter entered Lutherville Lab last year as a Magnet Student. Kindergarden was a wonderful experience for her. We love everything about this school. It is a great enviroment for the kids and we felt very welcome there. We are looking forward to another great year.

Lutherville Laboratory 1

Posted July 22, 2008

Lutherville Laboratory
1700 North York Rd, Lutherville, MD  21093
Last modified Lutherville Laboratory is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lutherville Laboratory Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top