Lutherville-Timonium, MD

Posted December 19, 2012
After coming here from a highly-rated Baltimore County public school, I can't believe the difference in my son's experience. He is energized, challenged, and enjoying school more than ever before. I have been extremely impressed with the faculty's expertise and their commitment to knowing and motivating each student individually.

Posted October 11, 2012
this school is fantastic i have been there for only a year and a couple of weeks and i loved it. it has advanced classes and excellent teachers. and they are very welcoming and they have the best food ever. they have sushi,pizza,pasta,smoothies and many other things. my final thing to say is that i went here instead of my old school.

Posted September 24, 2011
I attended St. Paul's for 11 years, graduated, entered college and graduated in 4 years. I earned a masters degree several years later. I found that my preparation for college level work was outstanding. I found that the small classes and the ability to participate in a wide variety of clubs and activities was very helpful. Overall, a great experience.

St Pauls School 1

Posted August 26, 2011
Very disappointed with leadership in the lower school. There is little sense of community. Those not part of the "in crowd" or who are not "loyal supporters" of administration, do not have a voice and, are treated poorly. Very, very disappointed...

Posted June 13, 2011
I attended St. Paul's for 12 years. It was an excellent experience. All of my teachers were enthusiastic and commited to their students.

Posted October 04, 2010
We have found that St. Paul's school is pretty much what it says it is : a solid community of involved and down-to-earth parents, teachers who are not just good but really great at getting the best out of each individual child, and a terrific curriculum that is (in our experience) just the right balance between challenge and fun. We have been especially impressed by the specialist teachers -- terrific science, art, music and Japanese teachers.

St Pauls School 2

Posted April 12, 2010
I attended St.Paul's from 1st grade all the way to 12th. All I can say is that is was a steady decline all the way through 12th grade. Lower School was excellent, middle school was mediocre, and Upper School was terrible. All St.Paul's cares about is race and diversity. They will do anything to make you feel as if you are a racist and need to apologize for years of past oppression that were out of your hands. They treat the ones that actually pay for the eduction as if they are expendable, and the ones on scholarship as if they are the holy grail. As some teachers are qualified and teach well, many of them are under-qualified and show a general lack of interest for the subject matter. To add to that, they will nickel and dime you for everything.

St Pauls School 1

Posted July 23, 2009

St Pauls School 3

Posted December 03, 2008
Our son has been there for 6 years. I must say it is getting academically stronger as we go along but still sports take the priority. Good school if you already have connections to have special treatment for your child and a stable business to hand down.

Posted June 27, 2008
We are having a wonderful experience at St. Paul's School and could not imagine a better learning environment and community for our children.

St Pauls School