Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

The teachers are great and care about their students. The school itself is also very clean and has a friendly environment.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Some of the teachers don't teach anything at all. My math teacher from last year would give us very minimal notes and give us a worksheet that was for classwork and if we didnt finish it became our homework. In English since we had a substitute teacher for the majority of the year we did very minimal work.

Overall I had a good experience at this school. The facilities were clean and the environment was friendly.

I am a junior at MRHS. I love it. The teachers are astonishing, and do great teaching. Our Music programs are know across the country like the madrigals, and our drama department will knock your socks off. The classes are challenging and make you think, but they prepare you for college. We have a bunch of extra curricular activities from improv to cooking to service hours, and more. Our sports are good. Our Our boys varsity soccer team has won four consecutive state championships and our girls varsity lacrosse team has won 2 out of 3 state championships. The principle is great she is short but everyone is scared of her. She is effective. She even made break. Every Monday and Thursday between second and third period, we have a 20 minute break for students to get help in their classes. Also, our student council is one hundred percent effective. They listen to what we have to stay, and are not afraid to voice their opinions at student council meetings. We (student council ) do the best for the students because everyone remembers their four years in high school. Teachers want to make it fun and educational and they show it that they love their jobs and care a lot about the kids.MRHS!

I had a daughter graduate and a son still in mrhs, it's a very warm and welcoming school to students and parents. They focus on the kids learning and the kids at the school are well behaved and caring kids. My husband and I are pleased with how the students are treated and with how they treat each other. The families are also involved in the volunteering and helping the school be a positive atmosphere for the kids.

We have been very pleased with this school, even our kids like it! The teachers are good and the curriculum is challenging.

The community is starting to get worse young kids are already taking drugs at this school or hiding it and the school is hiding it plus they haven't help my child my child has learning disabilities and they haven't helped him in anyway

This school has great teacher leadership, great curriculum, great students, and excellent oppertunities. Maybe the best high school ever...!!!

Marriotts Ridge is the best high school in the entire country!!!! Amazing principal, teachers and students!

I have two kids now at MRHS and we couldn't be happier. From the administration to the staff, everyone strives for academic excellence. There is so much for kids to be involved in after school to make them well-rounded students, the choices are amazing! Many kids say it's hard to pick just one or two things because there are so many wonderful activities. All the students demonstrate school spirit but more importantly school pride. Both my kids look forward to school and their activities and events. You can't ask for anything more as a parent.

Last modified Marriotts Ridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.