Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I have 3 children that have gone through this school and we absolutely love it. The teachers are involved, they are creative in their ways of engaging the children and all of my kids were well prepared for high school when the arrived. It's a diverse population of kids and our kids have solid friendships and they are well rounded in their pursuit of extra curricular activities as well. I would absolutely send me kids to this school again and again.

Mount View is a very ok school. It is not particularly great but not horrible. The quality of the teachers could be better and there was not enough discipline towards misbehaving students.

This is absolutely the worst school for children with disabilities that I have encountered in this county. The special ed team leader is unethical and inept and should not be leading other special education teachers. I pray she quits so that these children will stop being harmed in this way.

Three of my children attended this school and went on to do very well in pre-college courses at Marriott's Ridge. They were accepted into very fine colleges and were well prepared once they got there.

I love it at mt view, my teachers are very nice and do not push me around at all. I did my thing and they did theirs, it is working out great much better than my time at mayfield woods in elkridge.

My child was threatened at this school and the children and the teachers need to get improved

Go Falcons! mount view is a wonderful school to go to. the teachers are very nice too. but they don't really give out a bunch of homework... that disipoints me-even though i'm a child I just want good grades!- also they have a lot of spirit-i think- well, i luv mount view! 4 stars!

Im an 8th grader right now and its march,so my time here is almost up. I definitely cant say that this is a great school. The staff is so concerned about looking good on the msas its not even funny. Some teachers are just not that interesting. At least in my grade, the administration has no control

this middle school was very boring and laid back but the students were all fairly good kids and although it was sometimes a pain in the butt im glad i went to MVMS and i kinda miss it

My child went to Mount View for a year. We are disappointed with the school's lazy attitude toward learning. The children get very little homework, and there are virtually no after-school programs.

Last modified Mount View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.