Marriottsville, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted May 06, 2013
Three of my children attended this school and went on to do very well in pre-college courses at Marriott's Ridge. They were accepted into very fine colleges and were well prepared once they got there.

Posted March 10, 2013
I love it at mt view, my teachers are very nice and do not push me around at all. I did my thing and they did theirs, it is working out great much better than my time at mayfield woods in elkridge.

Mount View Middle School 1

Posted January 24, 2011
My child was threatened at this school and the children and the teachers need to get improved

Mount View Middle School 4

Posted May 09, 2009
Go Falcons! mount view is a wonderful school to go to. the teachers are very nice too. but they don't really give out a bunch of homework... that disipoints me-even though i'm a child I just want good grades!- also they have a lot of spirit-i think- well, i luv mount view! 4 stars!

Mount View Middle School 2

Posted March 17, 2009
Im an 8th grader right now and its march,so my time here is almost up. I definitely cant say that this is a great school. The staff is so concerned about looking good on the msas its not even funny. Some teachers are just not that interesting. At least in my grade, the administration has no control

Mount View Middle School 2

Posted February 12, 2009

Mount View Middle School 0

Posted November 06, 2008
this middle school was very boring and laid back but the students were all fairly good kids and although it was sometimes a pain in the butt im glad i went to MVMS and i kinda miss it

Mount View Middle School 3

Posted August 20, 2008

Mount View Middle School 0

Posted May 30, 2008
My child went to Mount View for a year. We are disappointed with the school's lazy attitude toward learning. The children get very little homework, and there are virtually no after-school programs.

Posted May 01, 2008
I am a parent with three children. My family lived in texas for five years. When we moved here, my youngest attended mount view middle school, and I was simply blown away by the wonderfullness of mount view. Thne faculty is warm and inviting and they are gentle but firm in their schooling. I give Mount View Middle School a fie-star rating.

Mount View Middle School
12101 Woodford Dr, Marriottsville, MD  21104
Last modified Mount View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount View Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top