PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our Lady of Mount Carmel Elementary School 1

Posted October 21, 2013
Olmc middle school was a horrible experience for our daughter. She was bullied and had to leave and go to another school. The principle for the middle school did nothing to help and the teachers were very cold and offered no help. The receptionist in the office was the worst and every time we asked a question we got an arrogant answer. I feel that we were not wanted there because our school closed and they had to make arrangements for the extra children. Very disappointed in the catholic school system.

Posted August 29, 2013
I am a former OLMC elementary student (1st through 8th). Though that was many moons ago, my experience there was phenomenal and such an amazing foundation for high school and beyond. I have a 2.5 year old daughter, and words cannot express how excited I am for her as I hope to carry on the OLMC tradition when she begins kindergarten in a few short years!

Posted May 11, 2010
The principal Mrs Shipley is great. The school is old but the staff cant be beat. They have been such a great help for me and my son, that it makes me incredibly happy and thankful for them. I could go on and on but the personal and individual attention your child will get will surprise you. And in so many ways I just dont know how they do it. A personal thanks to the staff... Joe

Posted January 27, 2010
I am very please with choosing OLMC for our child. After researching area schools we chose OLMC because of the quality of teachers the schools emphasis on a quality education. I am very pleased with communication to and from the teachers and administration. The teachers and administrators are also involved in the Parrish as well as the school. This is the quality education parents expect when they pay for private school!

Posted September 30, 2009
OLMC is a very caring environment in which the student flourish, not only academically, but also spiritually, socially, and emotionally. The syudenta re given every opportunity to succeed.

Posted September 30, 2009
The wonderful sense of community. Everyone is so friendly and the staff is outstanding.

Posted November 11, 2008
Just a great environment for our children. I have been so pleased with this school. My son goes to school each day and is greeted by his name by the principal. They care about each and every child as an individual.

Posted May 27, 2008
Great school! This is my son's first year, but it has gone very well. Ms. Shipley is an excellent administrator who really cares deeply for these kids. If there are any problems, she does everything she can to help the students. The teachers have been very helpful as well.

Our Lady of Mount Carmel Elementary School 1

Posted December 13, 2007
This is a good school, the teachers here really care about your work!

Posted September 09, 2003
My son has attended this school for [four] years now. The teachers have been very involved with helping him in any way needed. The older students are also involved in helping out the younger grades. This school gets an A+. I love how they maky you feel like you are part of a big family.

10001 Bird River Road, Middle River, MD  21220
Last modified Our Lady of Mount Carmel Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top