PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our son was a K through 12 student, and he thrived, both academically and spiritually. OLMC provided him with a very sound foundation for his college experience.

Olmc middle school was a horrible experience for our daughter. She was bullied and had to leave and go to another school. The principle for the middle school did nothing to help and the teachers were very cold and offered no help. The receptionist in the office was the worst and every time we asked a question we got an arrogant answer. I feel that we were not wanted there because our school closed and they had to make arrangements for the extra children. Very disappointed in the catholic school system.

I am a former OLMC elementary student (1st through 8th). Though that was many moons ago, my experience there was phenomenal and such an amazing foundation for high school and beyond. I have a 2.5 year old daughter, and words cannot express how excited I am for her as I hope to carry on the OLMC tradition when she begins kindergarten in a few short years!

This is the BEST school in this district. It's a shame that you have to pay for your child to get a GOOD EDUCATION but it is worth it. My son is being challenged to reach his full potential and he really appreciates the structured classes. Thank you Our Lady of Mount Carmel

The principal Mrs Shipley is great. The school is old but the staff cant be beat. They have been such a great help for me and my son, that it makes me incredibly happy and thankful for them. I could go on and on but the personal and individual attention your child will get will surprise you. And in so many ways I just dont know how they do it. A personal thanks to the staff... Joe

I am very please with choosing OLMC for our child. After researching area schools we chose OLMC because of the quality of teachers the schools emphasis on a quality education. I am very pleased with communication to and from the teachers and administration. The teachers and administrators are also involved in the Parrish as well as the school. This is the quality education parents expect when they pay for private school!

OLMC is a very caring environment in which the student flourish, not only academically, but also spiritually, socially, and emotionally. The syudenta re given every opportunity to succeed.

The wonderful sense of community. Everyone is so friendly and the staff is outstanding.

Just a great environment for our children. I have been so pleased with this school. My son goes to school each day and is greeted by his name by the principal. They care about each and every child as an individual.

Great school! This is my son's first year, but it has gone very well. Ms. Shipley is an excellent administrator who really cares deeply for these kids. If there are any problems, she does everything she can to help the students. The teachers have been very helpful as well.

Last modified Our Lady of Mount Carmel Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8