Middletown, MD

Middletown Primary School 0

Posted February 13, 2010
I also moved my daughter from a 'great' private school to MPS, and was amazed at the skills required of her. I think her teacher has been supportive and fair-Mrs. Wheeler challenges the children but gives them the tools needed to accomplish the assigned tasks. The PTA is very organized, creative, and supportive. I am very happy with this school.

Posted September 09, 2009

Posted August 01, 2009
I am very happy with this school, and his teacher. My son and I recently relocated to the area and my concerns were his education level. He was in a private well known catholic school in another county. To my surprise, he was lacking some of the skills these new classmates were already demonstrating. With the help of his teacher and alot of extra time and energy in homework, I was able to bring my son's academic level equal, if not better in some cases, to thoses of his fellow classmates within 3 months. Thank you Mrs Medvitz.

Posted April 26, 2009
Fantastic school with a great staff!! The teachers are terrific and care a great deal about each child. The school challenges the kids academically. My child looks forward to school every day!

Middletown Primary School
403 Franklin St, Middletown, MD  21769
Last modified Middletown Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Middletown Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top