PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

I am a grandparent and 8 of my 10 grandchildren have attended the ECA Preschool and/or Academy over the past 17 years. They have received a wonderful scholastic and spiritual foundation and every one that has gone on to other schools has taken 'honors' classes and excelled. Their love of learning came from the excellent teachers at this academy. I would highly recommend ECA!
March 04, 2013

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I am both a teacher and a parent, an my girls have had a great experience at the school. My eldest was so well prepared - that she is doing great in her studies as a Freshman at Annapolis Area Christian School!

Amount of homework: Agree

Each teacher only gives the amount of homework the students need to be a success in his or her current grade.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school staff are committed to all the qualities mentioned! The staff desire to nurture the students in any way that will grow them as people and spiritually.

Because I know that my children are getting the education they need to prepare them for the future God has for them! And my kids are so happy at the school they would never want to go anywhere else!

This school is academically excellent and a spiritual encouragement to all who attend! It is a beacon in a dark world. It is a family. It is a fun place to learn and a place where futures are made! This school is the foundation that my kids deserve, and it will make their high-school years successful! My school only needs more students like you!

Great school! Caring teachers, small classes, dedicate staff and a safe enviroment make learing a pleasure for the kids.

My girls started at Elvaton Christian Academy when they each turned two years old. Some of the things we enjoyed were the smaller class room settings, the friendly and helpful teachers and staff, but mostly was the Christian values it gave them started at such an early age. We unfortunately had to leave ECA and go to public school. Both of my children made easy transitions into their new schools. In fact they were ahead or right on track in most of their classes. The one thing that they had, that most of their classmates did not, was their strong Christian beliefs that Elvaton had instilled in them. So yes, I highly recommend ECA. It is a wonderful little school with a huge benefits.

My children were truly blessed to have been a part of Elvaton Christian Academy. The education they recieved while there was top notch. The curriculum was accelerated and it allowed my children to have a head start when entering the next grade level in public school. The spirutual guidance and leadership of the staff at ECA influenced them in making good choices in life. The school was small and personal and helped foster strong relationships with families. Parental involvement is encouraged and celebrated! The tuition was very affordable. Elvaton Christian Academy is about quality not quantity. I would highly recommend this school.

What I love about ECA is how everybody is nice, and the teachers are good. From a current student

Tuition is reasonable and the staff is attentive and caring. The kids learn a tremendous amount. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Last modified Elvaton Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8