Posted May 19, 2014
This school is academically excellent and a spiritual encouragement to all who attend! It is a beacon in a dark world. It is a family. It is a fun place to learn and a place where futures are made! This school is the foundation that my kids deserve, and it will make their high-school years successful! My school only needs more students like you!

Elvaton Christian Academy 4

Posted May 02, 2014
Great school! Caring teachers, small classes, dedicate staff and a safe enviroment make learing a pleasure for the kids.

Elvaton Christian Academy 4

Posted April 30, 2014
My girls started at Elvaton Christian Academy when they each turned two years old. Some of the things we enjoyed were the smaller class room settings, the friendly and helpful teachers and staff, but mostly was the Christian values it gave them started at such an early age. We unfortunately had to leave ECA and go to public school. Both of my children made easy transitions into their new schools. In fact they were ahead or right on track in most of their classes. The one thing that they had, that most of their classmates did not, was their strong Christian beliefs that Elvaton had instilled in them. So yes, I highly recommend ECA. It is a wonderful little school with a huge benefits.

Posted April 30, 2014
My children were truly blessed to have been a part of Elvaton Christian Academy. The education they recieved while there was top notch. The curriculum was accelerated and it allowed my children to have a head start when entering the next grade level in public school. The spirutual guidance and leadership of the staff at ECA influenced them in making good choices in life. The school was small and personal and helped foster strong relationships with families. Parental involvement is encouraged and celebrated! The tuition was very affordable. Elvaton Christian Academy is about quality not quantity. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted April 24, 2014
What I love about ECA is how everybody is nice, and the teachers are good. From a current student

Posted April 24, 2014
Tuition is reasonable and the staff is attentive and caring. The kids learn a tremendous amount. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted April 23, 2014
Elvaton Christian Academy is a wonderful family environment. Everyone is happy to see each other and are sincerely concerned with your well-being. This serves as wonderful examples of how we all should socially interact. The children learn so much because they know they will receive support when facing challenging work. There are many positive benefits at this school.

Posted April 23, 2014
If you are looking for a school that goes beyond academics to build the character of your child, Elvaton Christian Academy is the choice!

Posted April 22, 2014
I absolutely love this school. It is and has been a blessing to me and my family for many, many years. I came to find out about the school at a very difficult time in my child's life. My child was "falling through the cracks" and the public school system would not give her the individual attention that she so desperately needed. ECA teachers wrapped their loving arms around my child and helped her to read! I am so thankful that God brought this school into my life. My daughter has a strong God-centered foundation that will take her though life. Thank you ECA!

Posted April 22, 2014
The teachers and the love they have for the students is unsurpassed. We highly recommend ECA.

Elvaton Christian Academy
8422 Elvaton Rd, Millersville, MD  21108
Last modified Elvaton Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Elvaton Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top