Bad
Good

Posted October 08, 2011
I have nothing but praise for this school. The teachers and staff are phenomenal! My son and I have been treated like we're apart of a large supporting family. My son has "Sensory Integration Disorder" and is a little behind. However, he is continuously making progress! I've seen unbelievable changes in my son's learning and behavior! My son's teacher, who I also consider a friend, has been SO supportive, compassionate, encouraging, inspiring, and wonderful. I'm a single mom but I receive plenty of support and help from everyone there. I give high props and respect to this school for how they give their students/children love & tough love (in a respectful way), education, support, encouragement, and the list goes on. They have exceeded my expectation. However they can possibly help a family and child for the child and family benefit, they will. As mentioned already, they are dedicated on doing what's in best interest of your child. Parent involvement is always encouraged. Sometimes, when you think it's impossible they'll prove you wrong. At Ruth Eason, you know your child is in good hands.

Ruth Parker Eason School

Posted April 17, 2010
my son has been going to Ruth Eason for approximately 11 years. The staff is great. They are dedicated on doing whats in best interest of your child. Parent involvement is always encouraged. Sometimes when you think it's impossible they prove you wrong. At Ruth Eason, you know your child is in good hands.

Posted June 06, 2007
My son is on the Autism Spectrum, and went to Ruth Eason 2006-07, and we have nothing but praise for this school. The treachers are wonderful, and very famly oriented. We saw HUGE changes in our sons behavior and learning as well! Wonderfule school

Posted September 05, 2006
I have a son in the Early Childhood Instruction program and it work wonderful. I wish I had this program where I used to live in Connecticut. The teachers and assistance are wonderful. Wish more school had this program.

Ruth Parker Eason School
648 Old Mill Rd, Millersville, MD  21108
Last modified Ruth Parker Eason School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3, 5-12
Ruth Parker Eason School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top