Mitchellville, MD

Posted November 20, 2014
WNCS is an amazing school! The classes are small and the level of education the children receive is first class. The teachers are wonderful caring people that really spend the time getting to know your children. I wouldn't send my child anywhere else, he is in such good hands and has been since since Kindergarten!

Posted March 05, 2014
"Best Kept Secret" My son attended WNCS for 5 years. I ask him what did he like about WNCS and he said how the teachers made him stay focus on the task. But at the same time, how they kept it fun and interesting and they show how the Lord works with all of it. Then I asked him what he didn't like. And he said that he wish that he would have started at WNCS at Pre-K. To make a long story short my son is now attending 11th & 12th grade at their mother school in Pennsylvania. (WNCS is Pre-k -10th grade). I hope to see you and talk to you at the next Open House on Thursday 3 April 2014. We were so impressed with how our son has mature with the school and grown spirituality.Things that drew us to this school: Small class sizes, safe environment, caring teachers & staff, it's affordable, the academics, and the way the Lord has guided and is a part of everything at this school. Well I was trying to use up all the characters in this review. But I think I will leave the rest open for when we meet and talk more at the Open House on 3 April 2014. See you then. C.Moore

Posted September 19, 2012
WNCS has been a blessing to my family. The small class size, strong academics and the family feel of the school was the best decision we made for our son.

Washington New Church School 0

Posted January 15, 2010
The WNCS is fantastic and provides an incredible wholistic approach to education with a solid Christian foundation.

Washington New Church School 0

Posted January 15, 2010

Posted January 07, 2010

Posted January 04, 2010
Experienced teachers and small class sizes provide an excellent, nurturing learning environment with a thoroughly Christian orientation.

Posted December 29, 2009
Washington New Church School is a wonderful environment for scholastic excellence in a Christian setting. The faculty and administrators are dedicated and caring. The test scores are fantastic, and the Christian values are priceless.

Posted December 29, 2009
WNCS offers its students individualized attention, a rigorous academic curriculum, and the opportunity to learn from caring motivated teachers and fellow students.

Washington New Church School
11914 Chantilly Ln, Mitchellville, MD  20721
Last modified Washington New Church School is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
Washington New Church School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top