Bad
Good

Love the school. Teachers are great and always helpful !! Excellent communication and onsite before and after school care is awesome.

Excellent communication between teachers and parents! Wonderful inprocessing for new students. And to add kudos the beautiful voice of the Vice principal as he serenades the students everyday in the halls!

The teachers are fabulous and the students show their PRIDE everyday! That is our motto...Polar Bear Pride.

This is my first child's first year at Parr's Ridge and I am extremely pleased with the entire staff at Parr's. My daughter loves to go to school and talks about it all the time. I have seen great educational programs with the school system, and I know that they are helping each child on their different levels of learning.

Especially dedicated teachers, aids and administration staff. Outstanding environment, both culturally and physically. We have been lucky our daughter was able to attend. She sings the Polar Bear Pride song just about every day - even in the summer months. We attribute her love of learning to an outstanding atmosphere at Parr's Ridge. It would be so nice, however, to institute a dedicated technology class in Elementary and Middle schools in Carroll County.

My child attended Parr's Ridge since it opened fall of 2005. I could not have been happier during our 3 years. The staff and administration are wonderful and they truly want success from each child. We had a wonderful experience and I can not wait for my next child to attend.

Last modified Parr's Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2