Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

The principal Ms. Schickner is always there greeting students and parents every morning, to me this means a lot. I feel welcomed and happy to leave my daughter in a place that feels like home. My daughter has learned so much in just a few months. The people working at this school are student focused.

I love this school this is a great school, the staff is great and wonderful. My kids are happy and the are making great progress in keeping the student safe and working hard.

Develops character: Agree

They don't care who you are they are there to help the kids. To support there staff. I see how they work with my kids and eve one even parents.

I really like this school. The new principal is very professional. I am going to graduate in a week and am sad to go.I would highly suggest that your child be Sent to this school. They are very advanced in academics and get great test scores. The children there are okay but they really need to keep some tabs on them and What they do on school grounds.

Carrollton Elementary is a neighborhood school with friendly staff and teachers. It offers a good foundational education. My son is in kindergarden there and he is learning and growing. I really like the new prinipal Mr Galbraith he is very approachable. He makes himself available to listen to parents and is very active and hands on with all aspects of school life and the kids love and respect him. The school has limited extracurrilar activities though and the school building is dated, definitely in need of a facelift.

My daughter may only be in kindergarden, but i feel she has learned and exceeded so much in the past year; that i am pleased to tell everyone how great the teachers and staff at Carrollton Elemantary are! Our first year of school for has been unforgetable and greatly apreciated. I give them a grand honor for all their hard work, patience, and dedication they put in everyday.

Personally, I think the school has declined somewhat in the past few years. I don't think the Principal and new vice principal are as affective as the previous principal. She was wonderful. The vice principal at times has been somwhat unprofessional in his interaction with the children. Overall, the school is ok. Again, I think there is not a good balance between the arts and education. Sports, art, music, are all things that keep some children interested in school especially as they get older and can assist in them maintaining good grades. Overall, I think this is a pretty good school.

Last modified Carrollton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.