Bad
Good

I have a son who attends this school, and his academic skills continue to keep soaring. I am so proud of him and the results this school has brought out. My son went from being socially inclined to one of the classes social butterfly. I cannot wait until he enters first grade this year.

I have a daughter who attends Lamont Elementary who has had continued success with acedemics. I am excited that she is now entering the third grade and can participate in extra carricular activities. I highly recommend Lamont Elementary.

I have a daughter who attends Lamont Elementary School. This is an excellent school and they do by any means necessary to help your child succeed if they are falling behind. The teachers are wonderful and the interim principal is excellent. I highly recommend Lamont Elementary to any parent looking for a great school.

I have had varied issues with this school. I have a child that has gone to Lamont since grade K. The classes are overcrowded with little support. Unfortunately if your child has academic issues they DON'T do anything about it. Even the teachers will give you no help with it and I have experienced this with 2 teachers at the school. I will be pulling my child out and sending them to a better school.

I attended Lamont Elementary and to me, it is a fairly good school... the principal is old, but decent... he obviously cares about the kids' education since he talks nonstop about it. I am now a 7th grader, but I was at that school for grades K-6 and I've sat there through all his lectures about education... it was tiring, but needful. He always has a point. I also heard they made AYP just last year. Lamont is definetly on its way to major excellence; no doubt about that.

Last modified Lamont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.