New Market, MD

New Market Elementary School 1

Posted April 19, 2014
Teachers or administration showed no genuine interest in my child, they only covered their own behinds and pushed my daughter along!!!! Blue Ribbon- what a joke!

Posted April 17, 2014
My school has so many great people running it! They are honest and hard-working and show true heart felt interest in my children!

Posted April 02, 2011
Great principal! Wonderful parent involvement! Great community service! Challenging and caring faculty! Students are fantastic!

Posted August 05, 2010
My son started this school last year in Kindergarten. He had some trouble with reading and was way below where he should have been. His teachers immediately identified the problem and by the end of the school year he was reading at grade level. I really appreciated the time and attention they gave him, even with lots of other kids in the class with high levels of reading (some of his friends) and lower levels of reading. They seem to be able to handle it all.

Posted June 15, 2010
The teacher, and faculty of the school seem to genuinely care for all of the children. They constantly go out of their way to ensure that everyone is comprehending the material, while offering enrichment opportunities for those that need pushed harder. The atmosphere is warm and kind. Volunteering is highly encouraged. I couldn't recommend any school more.

Posted September 03, 2009
New Market, MD has the best elementary school in the state of Maryland. I am happy that my children attend this wonderful school.

Posted March 27, 2009
We have been in NMES since 2005. I truly would not have my children attend anywhere else. I know that they are receiving a top quality education while being nutrured and respected. The staff is amazing. Renovation of the school is complete and any concerns regarding space, lighting and safety are no longer an issue. The parent volunteers are plentiful. Volunteers are always welcomed.

New Market Elementary School 0

Posted May 22, 2008
I cannot find enough words to express the amazing job that this school ALWAYS done in regards to teaching our children. They are strict within the school without being overly so! I am proud that my son will be graduating this year!

New Market Elementary School 3

Posted May 06, 2008

Posted April 08, 2008
Principal is a dedicated knowledgeable leader who continually leans forward to ensure best environment for learning. Results of test scores (highest in the county) attest to the success of her programs. Driven for excellence and unwaivering in doing what is best for educating children may make her seem too business like for some. Teachers would follow her anywhere.

New Market Elementary School
93 West Main St, New Market, MD  21774
Last modified New Market Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Market Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top