Bad
Good

My children have been going to this school for a few years and we are so glad we chose to send them there. The staff at North East Elementary is very friendly and the other students are very well behaved for the most part. Most of the staff there know my children and my wife and I by first name and it makes us feel welcomed and not just another family. Sadly, we are moving to another part of the county and we'll be forced to transfer them to another school. We can only hope that their next school is a fraction of what this school is. My wife and I were discussing moving back to Pennsylvania, but opted to stay in North East primarily because of North East Elementary. If you decide to send your children to this school, you will not be disappointed. I would put this school up against any Catholic or other private school in the area, and every public, private and catholic school in the entire state of PA.

North East Elementary School has the best music teacher of all. The teachers at North East Elementary School not only inspire children to become better learners, but they inspire parents in all efforts of making their children succeed. There are not enough stars here to rate this school. It is off the charts. The administration and staff are wonderful advocates for family success.

The staff is friendly and always helpful. Teacher/Parent communication is above average. My son does very well in this upbeat atmosphere called NEES.

We moved into the state. My child had always been in private school. This is our first experience with public school- so I know my expectations might be too high. Her teacher and the school guidance counselor are great! I don't agree with some of the things that go on in the classroom- like spelling words that are too difficult and obscure; but the teacher is receptive and makes herself available. The office staff is not the friendliest but one or 2 are. My child complains about one short recess- if any at all. It makes no sense to me- children need exercise. My child is in 2nd grade.

Last modified North East Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.