Bad
Good

NEMS is a great school with an incredibly dedicated staff. It needs two things: some physical upgrades and more support staff to help the great number of students who have issues. With county funding to mange that, I could go up to a 5.

The worst school I could ever let my daughter attend. The teachers don't care about the children. I am moving because of the school system!!! Horrible! No wonder alot of the kids drop out before they even get to high school!!

Hay I'm a 6th grader at north east middel school in Maryland and it's a realy good school and they have to though help kids like my with there reading realy arm help in math also but I rate the school 9 yeah

One of the worst schools i have ever seen bad location bad teaching bad everything

I love this school there are so many people and so noce teachers. Already, I have learned a lot by going to this school for only a few months now and I think that I will learn A LOT more than what I already know from the past. The teachers are so nice and they have really taught me a lot. I never want to leave this school before I go to high school!

My daughter has just started her first year of middle school but I am pretty impressed with the school and staff for the 6th grade. The grades to go program is an excellent way to track her grades and progress. All of her teachers have been easy to communicate with and have all reached out to me. They keep in touch with most parents by email and do a great job of notifying us of upcoming events, projects, quizzes and tests and due dates on such assignments. I have had a good experience so far and will let you know later in the year how I feel.

a good school with great teachers =]

I feel that this school has a excellent curriculum which helps to prepare my child for high school and college. My son complains that he would like to see more after school activities.

The variety of sports for the children to participate is poor and the communication regarding the safety of the school is almost absent. Research the school before sending your child here. The math and reading scores are low and it is almost imperative to move out of this area if you want a decent education for your child. Good Luck!

Last modified North East Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.