North East, MD

North East Middle School 5

Posted October 02, 2009
Hay I'm a 6th grader at north east middel school in Maryland and it's a realy good school and they have to though help kids like my with there reading realy arm help in math also but I rate the school 9 yeah

North East Middle School 0

Posted June 13, 2009
One of the worst schools i have ever seen bad location bad teaching bad everything

North East Middle School 3

Posted April 08, 2009

North East Middle School 0

Posted December 03, 2008
I love this school there are so many people and so noce teachers. Already, I have learned a lot by going to this school for only a few months now and I think that I will learn A LOT more than what I already know from the past. The teachers are so nice and they have really taught me a lot. I never want to leave this school before I go to high school!

North East Middle School 3

Posted September 18, 2008
My daughter has just started her first year of middle school but I am pretty impressed with the school and staff for the 6th grade. The grades to go program is an excellent way to track her grades and progress. All of her teachers have been easy to communicate with and have all reached out to me. They keep in touch with most parents by email and do a great job of notifying us of upcoming events, projects, quizzes and tests and due dates on such assignments. I have had a good experience so far and will let you know later in the year how I feel.

North East Middle School 4

Posted July 19, 2008
a good school with great teachers =]

North East Middle School 1

Posted April 23, 2008

North East Middle School 2

Posted February 19, 2008

North East Middle School 4

Posted January 28, 2008
I feel that this school has a excellent curriculum which helps to prepare my child for high school and college. My son complains that he would like to see more after school activities.

North East Middle School 2

Posted April 26, 2007
The variety of sports for the children to participate is poor and the communication regarding the safety of the school is almost absent. Research the school before sending your child here. The math and reading scores are low and it is almost imperative to move out of this area if you want a decent education for your child. Good Luck!

North East Middle School
200 East Cecil Ave, North East, MD  21901
Last modified North East Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North East Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top