No rating

St Peters Christian Day School

Private | PK-5 | 90 students

Living in Nottingham

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $200,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,190.

Posted August 3, 2014

2013-14 was our first year at this school. We love it. Our child has learned so much. I only wish they went higher then 5th grade.

Posted April 4, 2014

I love St. Peter's Christian Day School. I have two graduates from there and both are exceling in middle school. I would highly recommend this school if you live in the area and are looking for a reasonable price for private education.

Posted April 2, 2014

My son has been a student here for the past two years and he loves it. It's a small school with a lot of love, and I truly appreciate the time spent on teaching the kids about God and also providing them with a great curriculum. My little one is headed to the 1st grade in the fall and will hopefully remain here the rest of his elementary school years. St. Peter Rocks!!

Posted April 2, 2014

Our family has been involved with St. Peters Christian Day School for three years, and it keeps getting better! I love the small class sizes and teacher to student ratio. Gym, music, Spanish, two plays per year, a very involved parent community...it's awesome all around!

Posted October 16, 2009

Both my daughters attend St. Peter's and my husband and I could not be happier with the attention given to each child as an individual learner. Teachers take the time to know each child's strengths and needs. The academics include Spanish, Music and so much more. It's a small little school with a big heart and so much to offer! We highly recommend St. Peter's.

Posted October 15, 2009

my twin boys attend this christian based school. Everything about this school spells SUCCESS. The parents, teachers and staff all work together to bring the highest quality education, the base of community and the Lord Jesus Christ to each child every day. I highly recommend this school!

Posted October 6, 2009

This is my daughter's second year at the school and she is in first grade, I LOVE IT and so does she!!! I know most of the parents in her class also feel the same way!!

Posted April 8, 2008

One-on-one attention in a setting that gives your child every chance to succeed. The teachers and adminsitration are top-notch. Great value for your child's Christian education.

Posted July 19, 2007

When we were searching for a priovate school for our son, we never thought to look at a Lutheran school. We're glad we did. Our son attended this school from 1st to 5th grade. Class sizes are quite small with no more than 24 children per grade. The staff is highly dedicated and know each child by first name regardless of what grade that child is in. Nancy Dresher, the principal and Pastor Mark Crispel are to be commended for running a warm, nurturing, intellectually stimulating Christian environment. Inexpensive tuition adds to the value. Recommended!

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 6% 6%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Evangelical lutheran church in america
Associations
  • ELEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

7910 Belair Road