Nottingham, MD

Posted August 03, 2014
2013-14 was our first year at this school. We love it. Our child has learned so much. I only wish they went higher then 5th grade.

Posted April 04, 2014
I love St. Peter's Christian Day School. I have two graduates from there and both are exceling in middle school. I would highly recommend this school if you live in the area and are looking for a reasonable price for private education.

Posted April 02, 2014
My son has been a student here for the past two years and he loves it. It's a small school with a lot of love, and I truly appreciate the time spent on teaching the kids about God and also providing them with a great curriculum. My little one is headed to the 1st grade in the fall and will hopefully remain here the rest of his elementary school years. St. Peter Rocks!!

Posted April 02, 2014
Our family has been involved with St. Peters Christian Day School for three years, and it keeps getting better! I love the small class sizes and teacher to student ratio. Gym, music, Spanish, two plays per year, a very involved parent community...it's awesome all around!

Posted October 29, 2009

Posted October 16, 2009
Both my daughters attend St. Peter's and my husband and I could not be happier with the attention given to each child as an individual learner. Teachers take the time to know each child's strengths and needs. The academics include Spanish, Music and so much more. It's a small little school with a big heart and so much to offer! We highly recommend St. Peter's.

St Peters Christian Day School 4

Posted October 15, 2009
my twin boys attend this christian based school. Everything about this school spells SUCCESS. The parents, teachers and staff all work together to bring the highest quality education, the base of community and the Lord Jesus Christ to each child every day. I highly recommend this school!

Posted October 06, 2009
This is my daughter's second year at the school and she is in first grade, I LOVE IT and so does she!!! I know most of the parents in her class also feel the same way!!

St Peters Christian Day School 2

Posted July 20, 2008

Posted April 08, 2008
One-on-one attention in a setting that gives your child every chance to succeed. The teachers and adminsitration are top-notch. Great value for your child's Christian education.

St Peters Christian Day School
7910 Belair Road, Nottingham, MD  21236
Last modified St Peters Christian Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
St Peters Christian Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top