Odenton, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted August 25, 2014
This school is phenomenal. I've had two children attend Waugh Chapel and they both loved the school, teachers and the staff. My oldest son just started middle school enrolled in advanced classes and is consistently achieving honor roll. I've had the pleasure of meeting with Ms. Edmonds (Principal) and Ms. Earby (vice principal) on numerous occasions and they are always a pleasure to work with. My son had some issues in Kindergarten and they were both phenomenal with taking the time to get to know him and providing time and patience to assist him and find solutions to help him accel.

Waugh Chapel Elementary School 3

Posted April 28, 2014
This school has GREAT teachers who truly care about their students, however the principal and assistant principal have a lot to learn. Easy to see they don't care about their own staff and as far as their students, that's questionable too.

Posted August 21, 2012
The teachers are great. Principal Mrs. Sims was an exceptional principal. Staff is friendly and helpful. There is at lot of parents involvement in the PTA. Nothing negative to say. Great school!

Posted March 21, 2011
I have one child in the school now and another in middle school, but went to Waugh Chapel. My daughter was very well prepared for the next stop when she left the school. My son who has had develepment problems is showing signs of maturing due to the fact that teachers and administration care about the childred. Ms Simms is the principal that others need to emulate.

Posted July 23, 2010
Great school loved it nothing bad ever happend loved this school no cons Great school

Posted April 15, 2010
We recently moved to the area and were surprised by the attention and friendliness shown by all. We are looking forward to her finishing out at this school.

Posted March 08, 2010
I have a child in the 3rd grade and 1st grade at Waugh Chapel. They love it, I love it, the teachers are great and Mrs. Sims (Principal) is wonderful to the students. We could not be happier. Thank you to all the staff!!

Waugh Chapel Elementary School 0

Posted December 26, 2009
My two sons attended WCES and I believe it to be one of the best elementary schools I can imagine. The staff were extremely helpful and professional... they cared for my sons as if they were their own children. Even my son with developmental delays did extraordinarily well because the staff and faculty were led by the most caring of administrators, Mrs. Sims. I can't thank them enough for what they have done for my boys!

Posted October 24, 2009

Waugh Chapel Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2009
All 3 of my kids have done really well at Waugh Chapel.

Waugh Chapel Elementary School
840 Sunflower Dr, Odenton, MD  21113
Last modified Waugh Chapel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waugh Chapel Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top