PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The teachers at OCS treat the children with respect. Children are guided to their potential by the teachers. Academic competition is held yearly to provide the children different avenues to dis play their talents and creative ability. We have two children that attend the school and are pleased with both of their academic performance.

We are extremely pleased with our experience at Odenton Christian School. Great environment, advanced learning, and faith based. Our two children have really excelled here. It’s so pleasing when your child progresses in learning and comes home from school singing bible songs, reciting scripture, talking about Jesus.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We just love our son's teachers Miss Scott and Miss Libernini !!!!! They know him so well and he talks about them at home and everywhere.

Amount of homework: Agree

Memory verses to recite and teach us(Parents) on a regular basis and engaging weekend ??? that's just what we needed for our 4-year kid.

We couldn't appreciate any less the Spirituality through academics imparted in our Son Emmanuel. Odenton Christian School management is doing an excellent job. Our K-4 son ( 2- time Student of the month) has never been shy to relate his memory verses to real life situations even at 4 years of age. Many parents at our church ask us which school our Son attends and he is so proud to share.

I can not begin to tell you how happy we are that we made the choice to send our son to Odenton Christian School. He started the K3 program last year and let me tell you...it has exceeded our expectations in every way. The academic program is fantastic as well as the teachers and staff. I highly recommend this school to all who is seeking higher level education in a spiritual environment.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I love the teachers at his school. Always so pleasant and the affection given to the students are awesome. The level of teaching is always on point!

Amount of homework: Agree

My son is currently in the Pre-K 4 program and I feel that he is given the right amount of homework.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Yes, Odenton Christian holds all students at a standard that requires honesty and integrity in all students and they are all treated fairly. Love that my 5 year old understands his responsibility at Odenton Christian School!

OCS is an all around GREAT school and I would recommend it to ANYONE! My son attends the k4 program here and loves it. The teachers and staff are easy to get along with and are always willing to work with us. So far my son is way ahead curve. Will be sending my daughter to their 3 year old (k3) program here next year.

Last modified Odenton Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12