Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Amount of homework: Agree

As a student, I'm not going to say not enough! I do have little amount of homework compared to elementary school, because I had too much then. My grades are the same and even better than elementary school, too.

Develops character: Agree

Yes, I feel that most teachers develop these concepts. Fairness is really from one's point of view and is the main reason why I dropped my review a level.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I love my teachers and are grateful that they have guided me and taught me so much.

Amount of homework: Agree

It's a great amount of homework, most of which is fun and educational. I enjoy impressing my teachers.

My time at Arundel Middle School has been the best of my (so far relatively short) life. The teachers I've met are fantastic and have shaped my life so much. Of course some parts of the administration have problems, but it's easy to overlook. I've been able to meat so many friends and it is easy to find the support I need to achieve my straight A's *pats self on back*. As long as you focus on staying in the most advanced class the school has great benefits. It is easy to avoid bad students.

Mr. Bosnijak and Ms. Clark need to fired!!! Bosnijak doesn't care about about kids that break the rules and don't handle the punishment correctly. Ms. Clark rather not know what goes on and just sit in the office or she is out of the office. No wonder kids are so out of control and don't care because they know they will not face any real punishment.

This school has some great teachers but the current principal is disorganized and horrible at parent communication. Many classes are disrupted by unruly students and teachers are not supported by admin. My son is given little to any enrichment as opposed to the great experience we had at his elem school, Piney Orchard. If you child is advanced, look at a magnet school or go somewhere else.

arundel middle school is a great school with very few errors! take it from me, a former student of arundel middle that when you child walks in arundel middle they will be better suited for the future than most orher schools.

Arundel is a decent school. However, the teachers and admins are rather carefree of student behavior and some of the rules are downright unfair. Some teachers are great, but most have the major flaw of viewing this stint at AMS as a job and not as a career. They take out their frustration on the awkward preteens they are supposed to be nurturing

My two sons attend Arundel Middle School. The teachers I have met have been passionate and caring. Both of my children have IEPs and I truly feel the co-taught classes and teachers that support them are wonderful. They are getting a good education and seem happy to go to school. I know people who went to Arundel and now their kids go to Arundel. We are lucky.

Last modified Arundel Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.