Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted July 13, 2016
Almost all of my teachers are great! I learned so much and I'm really going to miss them next year

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 13, 2016
As a student, I'm not going to say not enough! I do have little amount of homework compared to elementary school, because I had too much then. My grades are the same and even better than elementary school, too.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted July 13, 2016
There are always going to be students that are hard to change, but I feel AMS does very well in teaching students to respect and care for self, others, learning and property.

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted July 13, 2016
This school is kind of neutral with the caring, compassion and empathy. Teachers often can't or don't care to listen to both sides of the story, resulting in blame. Mrs. Beheler is good with these topics but often doesn't punish what needs to be punished.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted July 13, 2016
Yes, I feel that most teachers develop these concepts. Fairness is really from one's point of view and is the main reason why I dropped my review a level.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted March 06, 2016
I love my teachers and are grateful that they have guided me and taught me so much.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted March 06, 2016
It's a great amount of homework, most of which is fun and educational. I enjoy impressing my teachers.

Arundel Middle School 5

Posted March 06, 2016
My time at Arundel Middle School has been the best of my (so far relatively short) life. The teachers I've met are fantastic and have shaped my life so much. Of course some parts of the administration have problems, but it's easy to overlook. I've been able to meat so many friends and it is easy to find the support I need to achieve my straight A's *pats self on back*. As long as you focus on staying in the most advanced class the school has great benefits. It is easy to avoid bad students.

Arundel Middle School 2

Posted March 21, 2015
Mr. Bosnijak and Ms. Clark need to fired!!! Bosnijak doesn't care about about kids that break the rules and don't handle the punishment correctly. Ms. Clark rather not know what goes on and just sit in the office or she is out of the office. No wonder kids are so out of control and don't care because they know they will not face any real punishment.

Arundel Middle School 2

Posted September 01, 2014
This school has some great teachers but the current principal is disorganized and horrible at parent communication. Many classes are disrupted by unruly students and teachers are not supported by admin. My son is given little to any enrichment as opposed to the great experience we had at his elem school, Piney Orchard. If you child is advanced, look at a magnet school or go somewhere else.

1179 Hammond Ln, Odenton, MD  21113
Last modified Arundel Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.