Posted June 08, 2014
I have had two children graduate from this school and I am so grateful for the opportunity to send them there. I truly believe the truth they learned here will shape their entire lives in a positive way. They are prepared for college and for life.

Washington Christian Academy 1

Posted May 11, 2014
To be honest...I wouldn't even give this school one star. Terrible school overall. The education as well as the teachers make classes very challenging. I've been forced to go to this school for a while now and cannot wait till graduation. Many of my friends are in danger of not even graduating. So, overall, unless you want your son/daughter to be challenged to the point where they WILL fail and have an effect on the colleges their accepted too, don't sent them here. One more note, why would you pay $16000 dollars for it like to be honest I wouldn't send my future kids if it was free.

Posted February 06, 2014
This is my second year at WCA and I ve had an amazing experience there. From the very beginning, I felt welcomed in. The teachers are awesome, and they care about each student individually. They all know their subjects well, form relationships with each student, and are a LOT of fun. The classes are small, so that everyone gets attention from the teachers and gets to participate. One of my favorite parts about the school includes our house system, where we have crazy competitions for the house cup. Also, I have many wonderful friends from all backgrounds. I would definitely recommend WCA to any high schooler!

Posted December 16, 2013
No regrets about sending my child here for K through 12. Great campus. Caring staff. Challenging coursework. Christian values.

Posted October 27, 2013
Washington Christian Academy an awesome educational home for children of all family dynamics. Their teachers are highly qualified, organized, and definitely on hands, serious about the nature of educating the students. The facility is beautiful and updated in technology. Most importantly children are being taught the most valuable foundation and fundamentals of life - that's the biblical knowledge of God!!! The curriculum is balanced thereafter students will be able to be leaders in the world but know the difference of bible living versus worldly mindsets. I applaud values and standards WCA instrument into the lives and educational atmosphere for their students. Our personal experience is that without WCA our children would not been able to handle the challenges and transitions that occurred in our family if they wasn't attending Washington Christian Academy which offer a wonderful loving outlet and environment while educating them daily. The school constantly embraces growth without compromising its integrity of morals and standards. The one and only limitation is transportation however the school is very resourceful and helping in trying to assist with resolutions.

Posted October 23, 2013
Washington Christian Academy is a private school located in Olney, Md. It has grades K-12. It has a beautiful, recently new campus, which we have spent years saving money for. It is a college prep school with many wonderful teachers with excellent knowledge in the field they teach. The teachers are not only great educators but also wonderful people. They are caring and friendly people. The students themselves are like any other student, but are still willinging to learn and work with diligence, and are kind and friends even to the shyest of people. WCA offers many clubs such as cooking club, drama club, swing dance club, and many more wonderful clubs. It also has many sports available such as volleyball, soccer, basketball, cheerleading, baseball, softball, tennis, and golf. WCA is a loving environment, where you make life-long friends and memories. Personally, I have enjoyed my time at WCA, and I am greatful for the wonderful education and friends that have been bestowed upon me here.

Posted October 23, 2013
My two children went to Washington Christian Academy from Kindergarten through 12th Grade. They each received an excellent education and enjoyed their school-age years there. They both made life-long friends, as did our entire family. They recognized that the outstanding teachers made a positive difference in their educational experiences. Both commented that they believed that their teachers truly wanted them to succeed, and that they were not just taught facts, they were taught how to problem solve and learn. It's an academically challenging school. It's a warm school, with a welcoming community. If you're looking for a Christian school with heart, that will give your child educational foundation, look no further.

Posted October 22, 2013
WCA is a school, a community, a family. It is a place we have felt comfortable having our children educated and where they have made life-long friendships. While it is academically rigorous, there are many social, athletic and creative opportunities for students to develop their God-given gifts.

Posted October 22, 2013
The WCA environment is a great place for students to learn. From the careful investment of the teachers, to the stewardship of the administration, to the involvement of the parents, WCA is an all-around great school. My students are challenged academically and spiritually each day. We've been a part of the school for 8 years and look forward to many more.

Posted October 20, 2013
Washington Christian Academy (WCA) is not simply another school, it is an environment where the kids learn how to respect others, realize that learning can be fun, and develop academic skills that will enable them to succeed long after they leave WCA.

Washington Christian Academy
16227 Batchellors Forest Road, Olney, MD  20832
Last modified Washington Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Washington Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top