Olney, MD
Students enrolled: 1,254

Posted October 05, 2014
This is school has EVERYTHING to offer and more... You have to actually see the school yourself to appreciate the technology, teachers, administration and even the students in action. Very well rounded with many different programs for every "young" adult to reach their full potential. My daughter is now attending her second year and is enjoying the Honors Program, in which the teachers and curriculum give her everyday challenges to enrich her education. On the other side, the sports; clubs; activities, and electives to choose from make it an ideal supportive environment.

Posted September 12, 2013
This school is fantastic. My daughter is in her junior year and loves it. I am impressed with the teachers. Well organized, available for help or any questions students may have. They treat the kids with respect and in turn the kids respond well to the teachers.

Posted September 05, 2011
This is the best private school in the DMV. The teachers are organized, encouraging and helpful. The school is all about academics, spiritual growth and development. If a child cannot do well here then they can't do well anywhere. This school is prepared to motivate children into learning. The teachers are available and reasonable. My son's honors government teacher allows the students to email them when he is doing homework. If you are looking for a great education and well rounded development then "Our Lady of Good Counsel High School" would be the best choice. Gauranteed.

Our Lady Of Good Counsel High School

Posted September 16, 2009
Love the academic excellence and promotion of strong values as part of the curriculum.

Posted April 20, 2006
This is my son first year at GC, he really likes the school.It reminds me of an college campus. From academics to music to art and sports there is something for everyone.And that helps children socially I think. The has more than enough extracurricular activities. If you are having problems with a class, there is help.It is up to you to seek the help. The children support each other, of course it is not perfect.If you want your child to get a great education and good social skills,good counsel is the school for you.

Posted November 06, 2004
I am truly amazed by this school, I went to public school before GC and the education I recieved is truly top notch.

Our Lady Of Good Counsel High School
17301 Old Vic Boulevard, Olney, MD  20832
Last modified Our Lady Of Good Counsel High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Our Lady Of Good Counsel High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top