Posted April 15, 2015
Wonderful learning and social environment for my four children. Wonderful teachers and staff. A great community feel.

Posted April 15, 2015
I love the nurturing environment my children are in. I also enjoy all the family related events (grandparents day, open houses) and all the volunteer opportunities that allow me to take part in my children's school.

Posted September 24, 2013
Wonderful teachers and staffs. Everyone is so helpful. The principal has great leadership skill. I am very happy that my boys are at St. Peter's .

Posted September 23, 2013
Great School!! We have been at Saint Peter's for three years now (Pre-K4 to 1st. grade), and couldn't be happier. My daugther is happy each day to go to school and come home and share their experiences. The staff is great, the academics are very good and the families are wonderful. Highly recommend!!!

Posted September 16, 2013
My daughter entered 3rd grade and is new to the school . I am very impressed with the academic curriculum. The teachers and staff are extremely helpful and professional. While I had many other schools to pick, I am very happy with my decision at St. Peter's. My daughter's enthusiasm every morning to go to school is a validation that I made the right choice.

Posted September 13, 2013
Excellent academic curriculum. The faculty & staff teach and encourage good manners, right conduct and the right moral values that is sorely lacking today. Great sense of community and parent involvement in the school. We have been in this school for 9 years, sending them here was one of the best decisions we ever made!

Posted September 13, 2013
We have been at this school for 6 years and we love it! The staff is great, the academics are very good, and the families are wonderful. Highly recommend!

Posted September 13, 2013
We have been at Saint Peters for 3 years now, and couldn't be happier. Excellent leadership, phenomenal teachers, and a perfect environment for the children to learn and excel.

Posted September 12, 2013
My children have been at St. Peter's for three years now from preschool to Kindergarten and each year has been fantastic. From the passionate teachers, advanced curriculum, school-wide events, to parent involvement opportunities - I feel blessed that we are part of this educational community. My children are happy each day to go to school and to come home and share their experiences. I have also truly enjoyed the parenting connections I have made as this has been another source of communication that continues to foster my decision to be at St. Peter's.

Posted September 12, 2013
Solid academic program, strong Catholic values, great leadership, wonderful & caring teachers - that is what makes this a terrific Catholic school. My children have been here since kindergarten, and they truly prepare the children for the challenges of the world. We most truly appreciate the hand written notes and pictures that our principal, Mrs. Whelan send to each family one or twice a year updating us on how the kids are doing in school. The support from the faculty, the priests, the parish, office staff and grounds crew is tremendous - you know your child is in a safe environment at all times. Special mention to Mrs. Proday - who runs a tight ship but is well-loved & respected by all. Truly a Blue Ribbon school!

St Peter's School