PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

St Peter's School
Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 10, 2016
The teachers we have had so far have been very experienced and dedicated to their students.

Posted June 10, 2016
Saint Peter's is an excellent school. My children are getting a top notch education from highly qualified teachers. The music and drama program is stellar and led by a very talented music director. The principal is a huge reason why this school is so great. She is a strong and dedicated leader. We are so lucky to be a part of this very special community.

Posted June 09, 2016
Wonderful school, the principal is a great leader and the teachers are excellent! The academics are very good!

Posted April 15, 2015
Wonderful learning and social environment for my four children. Wonderful teachers and staff. A great community feel.

Posted April 15, 2015
I love the nurturing environment my children are in. I also enjoy all the family related events (grandparents day, open houses) and all the volunteer opportunities that allow me to take part in my children's school.

Posted September 24, 2013
Wonderful teachers and staffs. Everyone is so helpful. The principal has great leadership skill. I am very happy that my boys are at St. Peter's .

Posted September 23, 2013
Great School!! We have been at Saint Peter's for three years now (Pre-K4 to 1st. grade), and couldn't be happier. My daugther is happy each day to go to school and come home and share their experiences. The staff is great, the academics are very good and the families are wonderful. Highly recommend!!!

Posted September 16, 2013
My daughter entered 3rd grade and is new to the school . I am very impressed with the academic curriculum. The teachers and staff are extremely helpful and professional. While I had many other schools to pick, I am very happy with my decision at St. Peter's. My daughter's enthusiasm every morning to go to school is a validation that I made the right choice.

Posted September 13, 2013
Excellent academic curriculum. The faculty & staff teach and encourage good manners, right conduct and the right moral values that is sorely lacking today. Great sense of community and parent involvement in the school. We have been in this school for 9 years, sending them here was one of the best decisions we ever made!

Posted September 13, 2013
We have been at this school for 6 years and we love it! The staff is great, the academics are very good, and the families are wonderful. Highly recommend!

St Peter's School