Owings Mills, MD

Posted September 24, 2014
Liberty Christian School is God's jewel in the Owings Mills corner of Baltimore County. Nine years ago, we moved to Howard County which has a very strong and good public school system. We, however, desired for our son to receive his early education in a Christ-centered learning environment which Liberty Christian School well provided. For nine years, I drove our son the 25 minute, one-way commute, to and from LCS each day, and LCS blessed him with a good education and a firm foundation in our Lord Jesus Christ. After 8th grade graduation, our son is now a freshman at our neighborhood Howard County public high school. Our son is doing well academically, and we believe that after life at LCS, he is strong in his faith to be Jesus' light in his big high school world. Our son misses his beloved alma mater LCS, especially the wonderful, godly, LCS faculty and staff who loved and cared for him, and knew his name. Thank God for Liberty Christian School!

Posted March 16, 2014
LCS has been a wonderful environment for our three children. They have experienced many great opportunities to grow spiritually, academically, and socially thanks to the dedicated administration, teachers, and staff, as well as through various extracurricular and service options, As parents of a current student and two alumni, we are pleased with how well the school has prepared them for whatever God has planned for them.

Posted March 16, 2014
Liberty Christian school has been such a blessing to our family in so many ways. The faculty and staff have played an important role in the educational and spiritual development of our children. In addition, they truly care for each and every student and are attuned to meeting individual needs and fostering each student's unique gifts. We couldn't ask for a better school community!

Posted March 15, 2014
Liberty Christian School (LCS) was critical to my development as a student. As a senior college student currently retaining a 3.9 GPA, I recognize that my formation as a writer and thinker at LCS was essential to my strong high school performance. Teacher's in high school were impressed with the fact that I was "very well versed" coming into 9th grade. That praise reflected the strong preparation for higher level thinking I acquired due to my experience in LCS classrooms. As I move on to graduate school and prepare to make a difference in the world, I know not only the personalized teaching style of the faculty of LCS, but the dedication to community emphasized by LCS retreats and the 8th grade missions trip to Costa Rica has impacted me as a person and given me valuable perspective. LCS avoids the pitfall of stressing raw aptitude - the numb transmission of knowledge, and instead cultivates the creativity and curiosity of its students. I am indebted to this legacy.

Posted March 15, 2014
I have found that Liberty's administration and faculty are very thorough in their communication and whenever I need a listening ear or need to express a concern they are ready to listen.

Liberty Christian School 1

Posted March 10, 2014
Lack of communication between parents and school, lack of a guidance counselor or someone to help the students thrive well here.

Posted February 25, 2014
I have an 8th grader, and a 4th grader -- both have been at the school since Kindergarten. This school is like a family, and the faculty and staff truly care about our kids. The academics are challenging, there are many opportunities for exploring gifts and abilities, and I know that my 8th grader is well-prepared to enter high school next year. There are opportunities in sports, drama, music, foreign language, a computer lab, as well as clubs and other activities. Most importantly, the school has made a huge impact on my kids' relationship with Jesus. It has been spectacular to have them in an environment where Christ is glorified in all things, and my kids are encouraged daily to walk with God. I couldn't ask for more! My 8th grader recently returned from the 8th-grade mission trip to Costa Rica. It was a culmination of so many things taught through the years (including being able to use their Spanish!). As a parent, I have also made many wonderful friendships with other parents at the school. What a blessing to know the families that my kids spend time with, and to build those connections.

Liberty Christian School 4

Posted November 01, 2010
Great atmosphere. Godly environment. Challenging work.

Liberty Christian School 0

Posted March 04, 2010
This is our first year at Liberty Christian as we were looking for a suitable Middle School when Ruxton Country School closed last year. Can I tell you I wish we had found this school when back my son just started 1st grade. What a GREAT SCHOOL! Sadly, my son will be graduating next year(8th) but he has had a wonderful experience here at liberty! The teachers are actively involved in the student's development and care deeply about each and every last child. The school is a family. I only wish we could afford having both of our children here but our 3td grader will be attending when he enters 6th grade. They have a great ciriculum and everything is on a sprirtual background but not 'overbearing.' They have a great baskeball team and even a cheerleading squad. I can't say enough anout how great this school is.

Posted October 10, 2009

Liberty Christian School
11303 Liberty Road, Owings Mills, MD  21117
Last modified Liberty Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Liberty Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top