Owings Mills, MD

Deer Park Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2013
What I like abt Deer Park El is the discipline I have observed among the students, staying in the que, not to run around but to walk instead etc. The friendliness of every teacher towards every visitor of the school is also commendable.

Deer Park Elementary School

Posted September 24, 2008
Deer Park ES is an excellent school in terms of teacher quality, safety and discipline. Ms. Steele, the principal is outstanding. However, I feel that Deer Park ES defninitely needs more extracurricular activities. I think that with more parent involvement, there will be an increase in extracurricular activities.

Deer Park Elementary School 4

Posted November 08, 2005
I think that Mrs. Steele is a wonderful principal. She is very no-nonsense with the students and caring at the same time. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Deer Park Elementary School 4

Posted March 01, 2004
I think Ms. Steele is doing a wonderful job. She really cares about the students.

Deer Park Elementary School
9809 Lyons Mill Rd, Owings Mills, MD  21117
Last modified Deer Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Deer Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top