Posted August 03, 2014
OMES is a wonderful and great school the teachers are verey kind and my teachers Ms.Eig and Ms.Etienne find great fun ways to teach me new stuff each and evrey way

Posted April 28, 2014
The staff is exceptional. They are all about helping the children and work with you as a team. My child was struggling early on and his team of administrators have been above supportive and I feel more confident to help my children excel in their educational goals. You always feel welcome and its obvious that they love what they do.

Posted September 26, 2013
As soon as you walk in and meet the principal and teachers you get a very positive vibe which shines through out the whole school. They truly know how to motivate the kids to work hard by giving reading awards and showing student apresiation. The teachers are very smart and charistic. Mrs. Etienne, Ms. Ige are the best. They are respectful and my kids love them. They sure know how to grasp the kids attention in class and make learning exiting.

Posted August 21, 2013
I love OMES! Mr. Scott is the best principal a school could have. He is very attentive to everyone s needs and he knows mostly every kids name. The school has great teachers and they encourage the students to read and do math in fun ways. There is also a great communication system in which the school lets you know about events and if buses are late. Also, the school is a title 1 school so they get the best technology, supplies for the school and all kids can benefit from this incentives. Love the school and I'm sure going to missed my kids attending OMES.

Posted August 07, 2013
Owings Mills Elementary is an excellent place for your children! The Faculty is always pleasant and curteous, especially Principal (Mr.) Scott, who greets every parent and child with a smile. My daughter's teachers have been great and she has learned much from them. The school also encourages kids to learn outside of the classroom, especially with reading. There are also fun (for kids and parents) little educational events that they are occasionally encouraged to attend some evenings. Owings Mills definitely goes out of its way to make learning fun for the students. I can't say enough good things about this school!

Posted August 06, 2013
Owings Mills Elementary school is a great school. The staff are so easy to talk to. This summer they continued to teach the students by simply encouraging them to reading and offering them a reward once they return to school for all of their hardwork. Every 15 minutes are equal to one step. The step symbolizes a level higher with each reading, this builds my daughters discipline and makes reading exciting while increasing her confidence and vocabulary. Summer school was even offered to students as an option to prepare them for the coming school. This school also eliminates the worry of school supplies shopping by providing all of their students with supplies from Binders to artsupplies. This is an excellent choice for your child and will be a great decision to make for your child's education. Readers are Leaders

Posted October 04, 2012
Awesome school. Great staff omgoodness these teachers love their job and the Head Mr. Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is the best principal slash one of the greatest people you meet. Theyse teachers strive for success and accept no nonsense. I wanted to move out of the area but am staying here solely for this awesome place. What a place for my child to be. What a blessing

Posted August 28, 2010
My daughter began first grade at OMES three years ago, We moved to OM from Columbia and I wasnt sure how she would transition into another school. Needless to say she has loved every minute at OMES and she is in their GT program. I have promided her that we would not move out of the area until she graduates. Like the others, Mr> Scott is wonderful and he does take the time to know every students name. I love the school and thus far, Mrs Baum has been the best teacher thus far!!

Posted April 23, 2010
Owings Mills Elementary has been very instrumental in the development of my grandson who is on the Autism Spectrum. I often think back to when I was in elementary and wish that my teachers would have been of the caliber of the teachers at Owings Mills Elementary.

Posted November 19, 2009
My son started kindergarten at OMES this year and I'm very happy so far. We moved from Howard County which is supposed to be one of the best school systems in MD, so I was a little wary, as Balt. County doesn't have the best reputation. That being said, the staff at this school is excellent and the parent involement is wonderfull. The staff is all very personally involved and the Principle (mr. Scott) even directs traffic coming in and out of the school in the mornings! -Tell me one principle you know that's not delegating THAT task! My sons teacher, Mrs. Barnes is just what you would think a Kind. teacher should be. Warm and fuzzy but firm when she needs to be. Don't let the very old appearance of this school fool you, it may not be the prettiest, but it really is a fantastic school.

Owings Mills Elementary School
10824 Reistertown Rd, Owings Mills, MD  21117
Last modified Owings Mills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Owings Mills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top