Bad
Good

This is my childrens first year at Barnaby Manor. The Principal, the teachers and staff make a great team. The parents are very well informed about anything happening at the school and the after school enrichment programs are a plus. Overall I believe Barnaby Manor is a great school.

I think Barnaby Manor is the best school for my child. After leaving Genisus Learning Center he as learned so much. I am really impressed about all the reading and homework my child gets and he really enjoys reading now. The 25 book club at this school is the best thing since sliced bread. I love it. My child has more homework for the week and on Vac time than my 13 and 11 year olds who go to school in VA Beach. My son is in the K. I love Barnaby Manor. Keep up the great work. I will spread the word.

I absolutely love this school. The Prinicipal, Vice Principal even the office staff are great. My son is leaving to go to another school this year although it's right down the street I am really going to miss the outstanding attention and education he received from BMES. I'm even thinking of applying for special premission so that he can stay. I hate moving - I will apply for special permission - After what I'm going to tell them about BMES they will have no choice but to let my son stay. If you are thinking about this school for your child. Don't think any further - Go for it you won't be sorry.

My son has been a student at Barnaby Manor Elementary school for two school years. My overall experience with the teaching staff has been spectacular. The teachers seem to go out of their way to contribute to your child's success. The enthusiasm they exhibit clearly demonstrates their love for teaching. Over the past two academic school years, I have been greatly impressed with the principal, Ms. Rhonda Gladden. While it is obvious that the school is in reform, the changes have been beneficial to the children. There seems to be an overwhelming focus on the MSA. The teachers and administration spend a great deal of time preparing children to take this very important test. I have been extremely impressed with the tutoring programs offered for the children with a focus on reading and math. It has been great to see the children pulling up the test scores. I love Barnaby.

Last modified Barnaby Manor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.