Bad
Good

I will never send my child to Valley View Elementary School again. There was no support from staff on helping my child who was struggling. They really dropped the ball, I had to take my child out of the school to receive a better education.

i love this school for my son he is doing great in the tag program outstanding job

The principal is very dedicated. The teachers are dedicated, innovative and carismatic. Valley View is a school of excellence with no exceptions!

I love Valley View because we strive to be 'A School of Excellence with no Exceptions!'

The staff at Valley View Elementary School work very hard to create a very positive environment for children to learn and grow in. I really love this school because the teachers are very serious about their work and have great concern for the children they work with. They take a great interest in making sure the children achieve. The staff is tries to give confidence in other areas as well such as; social etiquette and self esteem. Valley View is an excellent learning environment for all students and encourages positive growth for the staff as well.

Valley View has the most dedicated teachers and administration in PG County

Valley View is a school of excellence with no exceptions!!!!

VVES has been very good for my p-k, he has excelled beyond his expectations , his teacher and staff have gone above and beyond. The principal is very hands on and seems to really care about her kids as she calls them. Even down to the janitor and cafe staff all are pleasant. I have no complaints

I am very pleased with Valley View Elementary School. My daughter has been in the TAG program for 3 years now, and her brothers have attended the school as TAG along children. I have read the comments that state the school doesn't have structure and I disagree. In my opinion, this school goes out of their way to keep an open dialogue with their parents. I have had an excellent relationship with every teacher that has ever taught my 3 children. I attend parent teacher conferences, back to school nights, MSA workshops and several other events at the school. I have received phone calls when my children were not doing their assignments or following classroom rules. Creating an open dialogue is not only the responsibility of the school; it is also the parent s responsibility. I have been impressed with the teachers, Ms. Yates, the school s principal and vice principal.

I am very disappointed with this school. it has no structure the teachers are not professional and do not I mean do not have customer services skills towards parents or students. I do not want my child going to this school next year. It very sad that they do not have a before/after care program for the students, nor do they have a tutor for the youth. I would like to be a parnet that advocates for the school but not for this one. A very dis-pleased parent...

Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.