Oxon Hill, MD
Before care: Yes

Valley View Elementary School 1

Posted June 19, 2014
I will never send my child to Valley View Elementary School again. There was no support from staff on helping my child who was struggling. They really dropped the ball, I had to take my child out of the school to receive a better education.

Posted August 18, 2010
i love this school for my son he is doing great in the tag program outstanding job

Posted April 28, 2010
The principal is very dedicated. The teachers are dedicated, innovative and carismatic. Valley View is a school of excellence with no exceptions!

Posted April 28, 2010
I love Valley View because we strive to be 'A School of Excellence with no Exceptions!'

Posted April 28, 2010
The staff at Valley View Elementary School work very hard to create a very positive environment for children to learn and grow in. I really love this school because the teachers are very serious about their work and have great concern for the children they work with. They take a great interest in making sure the children achieve. The staff is tries to give confidence in other areas as well such as; social etiquette and self esteem. Valley View is an excellent learning environment for all students and encourages positive growth for the staff as well.

Posted April 24, 2010
Valley View has the most dedicated teachers and administration in PG County

Valley View Elementary School 5

Posted April 24, 2010
Valley View is a school of excellence with no exceptions!!!!

Posted April 29, 2009
VVES has been very good for my p-k, he has excelled beyond his expectations , his teacher and staff have gone above and beyond. The principal is very hands on and seems to really care about her kids as she calls them. Even down to the janitor and cafe staff all are pleasant. I have no complaints

Posted February 25, 2009
I am very pleased with Valley View Elementary School. My daughter has been in the TAG program for 3 years now, and her brothers have attended the school as TAG along children. I have read the comments that state the school doesn't have structure and I disagree. In my opinion, this school goes out of their way to keep an open dialogue with their parents. I have had an excellent relationship with every teacher that has ever taught my 3 children. I attend parent teacher conferences, back to school nights, MSA workshops and several other events at the school. I have received phone calls when my children were not doing their assignments or following classroom rules. Creating an open dialogue is not only the responsibility of the school; it is also the parent s responsibility. I have been impressed with the teachers, Ms. Yates, the school s principal and vice principal.

Valley View Elementary School 1

Posted October 28, 2008

Valley View Elementary School
5500 Danby Ave, Oxon Hill, MD  20745
Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley View Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top