K
Oxon Hill-Glassmanor, MD

Posted December 08, 2011
I cannot do about it without the Kiddie Academy for my 2 grandchildren. They love to go to the school even if it is close.

Posted September 07, 2010
I love Kiddie Acadmey, this school has been good to my daughter she has learned and growed alot since beening there for 2 years. And I love Ms. Giles she is the best Director that I know, she loves all of her students and parents the same. Love you Ms. Giles.

Posted June 08, 2009
I have had 2 of my children and a niece and nephew attend Kiddie Academy. Words can not express how i will really miss the care and attention that is given to each child. I am coming up close to 9yrs with Kiddie Academy and with my last child due to come out in 2009-2010 graduting class, i am worried about her care. Kiddie Academy is a home,teaching place that will always have my family at heart.

Posted June 04, 2009
As a mother of 3 children, the desire to place one s children in a center that you can trust is vitally important. That type of trust can only be built when you have real confidence in the leaders of the facility and can know that the center will be run like a business, but also like a family. Kiddie Academy of Oxon Hill is that rare place where these two concepts work so well together! I give the highest recommendation if you want your child in a learning, loving, safe environment. I've experienced it for all 3 of mine! DD, 10-year relationship with KA

Posted May 27, 2009
Great school with caring staff. The Director makes everyone feel like family. The school provides activities and education. Good meal plan. The children loves the meals that 'Ms Pauline' prepares. My son has been there for 5 years. The Director is on top of everything and everybody. She knows all of the children by name and knows their parents. No matter how busy the center is, she will take time with you to address your needs or the child's needs.

Kiddie Academy Of Oxon Hill 4

Posted May 26, 2009
My daughter has been going to Kiddie Academy for 3 years. Mrs. Giles and staff have provided exemplary care for my daughter.

Posted July 16, 2008
My 2 year old started going to Kiddie Academy 2 weeks ago and I was a little skeptical at first due to her crying and not wanting me to leave her, but after the first couple of days she started leading me into the school and was very happy to attend and now I cant get her out of there in the afternoon when its time to go home. I hope everything stays this way. The teachers are very nice and the Director makes you feel very comfortable at all times. Mrs. Giles is a very wonderfu lady. Each time I go into the school, the kids are very happy and always smiling. The classrooms are very well lit and have plenty of play items for your child to enjoy. I would not trade Kiddie Academy in for any other school for my daughter.

Posted August 03, 2006
KA is a wonderful environment for my 2 year old daughter. She has learned so much in the few months she's been there to include Science, great housekeeping techniques and her colors in Spanish! Wow I would recommend it to anyone who has young kids and want to be sure their kids are learning and working with a good curriculum, safe environment and great staff. The in-school and extracurricular activities are just wonderful. KA keeps my great work and thanks!

6031 Oxon Hill Road, Oxon Hill-Glassmanor, MD  20745
Last modified Kiddie Academy Of Oxon Hill is a Private school that serves grade K
Kiddie Academy Of Oxon Hill Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top