Park Hall Elementary School 2

Posted May 22, 2014
I echo another reviewer who said you might have a great opinion of this school if you have never been anywhere else. I have had kids in six different elementary schools in three states. This is by far the worst. This was the first place my daughter experienced bullying and theft. I did like their monthly ceremony for kids who exhibited that month's positive quality. However, the overall education quality was minimal, at best. I don't know if the problem was the administration, Maryland education system (which I found to be horrific), or the demographics of the area, but I believe that one or all of these issues were the problem(s). I do not think the teachers were the problem. The ones with whom I had communication definitely had their hearts in the education effort, but their efforts were far outweighed by the rest.

Posted September 06, 2013
Park Hall Elementary School is so accommodating and supportive to my child who started school almost 2 wks late due to military move. The staff Ms Bailey(?) who was in the front office that day helped us and was so nice when I registered my daughter, as well as the rest of the Administration. Also, i would like to commend her 1st grade teacher, Ms Powell who made my daughter felt at ease on her first day. The staff from the drop off and pick up were so caring enough to make sure she knows her way to the cafeteria and to her room. This support and care from Park Hall Elementary School really means a lot to us.

Posted February 06, 2012
Teachers are great.. Libriaian isnt so much.. but we love this school.. Very parent friendly. Always there to help. My daughter loves it. You are always in the know with everything that happens. Park Hall is great.

Posted December 16, 2011
My son has been attending this school this year and so far it has been GREAT for him. He loves going to school. His teachers are great and not to mention that 3 months into school he is already reading!!! Very happy with this school and the staff!!!

Posted December 08, 2010
My child attended this school for 2 years, and I can't say enough good things about the school. I was extremely nervous, having heard some bad comments, and also having a previous bad experience at a different school in a different state. However, this school was nothing but a positive experience for my child. Everyone she came in contact with was extremely polite, and caring. She even called it her other family.

Park Hall Elementary School 1

Posted August 06, 2010
Very unhappy with this school. My son has been bullied and teased the entire year. Not once did I speak with the principal. They celebrated a 100 days of peace. Did they forget the times my son was chocked and punched in the stomach?? Where's the peace in that? My son was in 2ND grade. Very disappointed in this school and staff!!!

Park Hall Elementary School 2

Posted June 22, 2010
Teachers are very dedicated..however several do not have control of their students in the classroom. Several of the students are out of control and have no consequences for their actions. The good kids get left behind while the teachers are trying to discipline the out of control kids.

Park Hall Elementary School 3

Posted August 12, 2009
Kindergarten was a great experience for my son and I, but when we reached 1st grade; I felt that my son was not challeneged enough. I felt like the teacher focused on just the basic fundamentals and didn't have enough time or interest to see how he can be challenged. I was not impressed with his homework. I just basically continue to challenge him at home. I felt that because he was soft spoken, extremely bright that he just shadowed around other children. Parent and teacher conference was not what I expect it to be. Very basic information and nothing really thorough. I think it lasted about 5 or 7 minnute conference. Not like our kindergarten teacher, where we felt a sincere connection with our child.

Park Hall Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2009

Park Hall Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2009
This school was fantastic. My daughter attended for 1st and 2nd grade. The teachers were excellent. The few problems we had revolved around a bully and my feelings that things should have been handled differently. The good feelings were about the quality of the teachers, the programs offered and the excellent care my daughter received while enrolled. I would be very happy for my daughter to continue in that school.

Park Hall Elementary School
20343 Hermanville Rd, Park Hall, MD  20667
Last modified Park Hall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Hall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top