Bad
Good

Posted January 13, 2014
All 3 of my grandchildren attend this school and I am amazed at how well they are learning. The eldest excels at math, one at art and the other enjoys learning to read. They have a great music and theater program and foster an environment of excellence! I hope the Parkville Middle School continues this trend.

Posted May 26, 2009
My nephew has been a student at White Oak for about years now. It is amazing the transformation that he has made both in learning and in his behavioral/Social skills. This school has been the best thing that could have happened to him

Posted July 28, 2008
My son has Aspergers Syndrome (high functioning autism) and this school has done a great job addressing his social and behavioral needs, while still providing him with specialized education. The previous standard baltimore county school my son attended didn't provide him any support or services and I am very thankful for the amazing work that the administration and staff at white oak do! There should be more schools like this one.

Posted June 09, 2008
I couldn't have asked for a better school for my special needs 3 year old. Highly structured yet nuturing environment. Friendly, knowledgeable, and understanding staff. My son has come a long way in a very short period of time due to their hard work and dedication to him.

Posted August 23, 2006
My grandchildren have attended White Oak for a few years. The staff are very caring. I feel my grandchildren are receiving an A-1 education while addressing their behavior issues. I have watched them grow here at White Oak, they are not where I want them to be but they are not at the level where we started.

Posted April 20, 2006
White Oak has helped my child so much in just the past school year. My only wish Is I would have been able to get him in White Oak sooner. The teachers are great and very caring.

Posted May 17, 2005
I was a student at white oak from 1999-2003. It was a very wonderful school. The students and teachers were wonderful and The school was well run. I loved this school so much i would reccomend it to anyone! I truly wish more schools were like this one. 10/10.

White Oak School
8401 Leefield Rd, Parkville, MD  21234
Last modified White Oak School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.