Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted July 01, 2016
My son just finished Kindergarten here. He loves school and his teacher and is reading at a high level. He also loves the before care program.

Posted July 30, 2015
This is a great school...just FYI we got a new principal in the fall of 2015...I know some people were unhappy with the last one (and posted about it).

Pasadena Elementary School 3

Posted June 19, 2013
This was a great school up until a few years ago! The principal at this school is terrible, I'm so glad my last child is going to 6th grade in the fall so we don't have to deal with her anymore. There are two secretaries at the school, the one who sits by the front door right as you walk in is amazing...the other not so much. I think that the teachers are okay, most of the good ones seem to be retiring or getting forced out, which is very unfortunate. I wouldn't be surprised if it had to do with the principal's poor leadership. All in all, its an okay school, but I'm glad to be done with it.

Posted May 01, 2012
My Kids will be attending this school in the fall of 2012 I have heard very good things about it, I am looking forward to a great school year.

Pasadena Elementary School 3

Posted July 05, 2011
The office staff and the principal are not friendly at all. We were dissapointed with the new principal. The school is always trying to make money and charge students and families to attend most events. The music and drama programs are great! The new music teacher is phenominal! Mr. Myzak is an amazing teacher!

Posted May 29, 2009
i have my little boy there and its fantastic

Pasadena Elementary School

Posted March 31, 2009
I think the staff at Pasadena are wonderful. I could not have hand picked my kids teachers and gotten a better group of wonderful teachers. The principle is also a godsend.

Posted February 04, 2009
This school is great. My kids go there. One in htird and one in fifth-the Hosse Family. The teachers are amazing and it is an awesome school.

Posted June 14, 2008
I have 3 children who have attended this school for the past 6 years a kindergartener (now first grader), a third (now 4th) grader and my oldest who just finished 5th grade. The teachers are wonderful. Supportive, responsive and patient. The classes are small and the school offers many after school activities.

Posted January 23, 2008
This is the best school and I am so glad my children go there. The school's population is very small (close to 300 students) and the teachers are wonderful. The school just reopened in a brand new building, and it is beautiful.

Pasadena Elementary School
401 East Pasadena Rd, Pasadena, MD  21122
Last modified Pasadena Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.