Bad
Good

I had an amazing time at this school when I was little. The teacher where all friendly and supportive, My class where rarely bullies and it offers so much for an elementary school.

We love this school. Everyone is very supportive and friendly! Leaving this school and heading to Middle school will be a big adjustment!

I don't think we could have been any luckier to have such a great school like RBES in our community. We moved to Riviera Beach for the nearby private school, but ended up giving the public school a try first. What a GREAT (i.e., lucky) decision we made! Our daughter has since moved on to middle school and her new teachers said its obvious which kids attended RBES (and Sunset Elem) as they are polite, prepared for class, and frequently score at the top of their middle school classes. Our son is doing wonderfully at RBES now and accommodations are made for students with advanced math and reading skills. The "worst" part about RBES is that the kids are treated like family. They feel safe, cared for, and are encouraged to reach their full potential. Why is that bad? Because moving on to George Fox will be a really difficult transition. At RBES, the teachers and administrators know everyone and are friendly. In middle school, they'll become just a nameless cog in the educational assembly line.

Riviera Beach has excellent parent involvement and the teachers are GREAT! My daughter had Mrs. Peters for kindergarten and all I can say is, she is amazing! Class sizes were small and Mrs. Peters has wonderful control of the class and relationships with each student. The principal at Riviera Beach is also wonderful and this school will do anything they can to help your child!

I am proud to say my daughter is a student at Riviera Beach Elementary School. The principal and teachers make it a warm, caring and nurturing environment for all the children. Over the past few years, we have watched our child go from shy to outgoing and making the honor roll. We are so proud of her and feel so blessed that she is able to attend this school.

I just substitute taught at RBES today for the first time and I must say that I came away very impressed! Seems like a great school for the faculty, parents, and most importantly the children.

I have been a parent and PTA Board member for Riviera Beach Elementary School since 2004. This school is wonderful. It is a small community school with great teachers, a wonderful principal and a great staff. Don't know why it is rated 6 out of 10. I am a very involved parent and if your child is doing what they are supposed to, you can not ask for anything else. This school is wonderful!

I am proud to be a parent of a student at RBES! The teachers seem to truely care about the kids, and their achievements, and are willing to work with the parents however needed. I am confident that with the support from his teachers, and at home, my son will not only succeed, but exceed at RBES!

My daughter is in kindergarden, and they are already doing many things. The teachers are wonderful, and the class's are not crowd'd like most schools in my area. I would highly recommend this school.

Last modified Riviera Beach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.