Pasadena, MD
Students enrolled: 1,098

Posted July 30, 2011
Two of my sons have attended and one currently there. I have been very happy with everything as were my sons. Some teachers are better then others, but that goes with everything in life. I have also seen a high level of teacher involvement with student and parent. Their programs for advanced children is great!

Chesapeake Bay Middle School 3

Posted May 11, 2010
I'm a 6th grade student and i believe that even though the teachers are nice and they only wish to teach, the students should and need to learn better discipline. Perhaps moe letters home would improve behavior and help the parents take action.

Posted February 18, 2010
I Am A Student In 7th Grade For The 2009-2010 School Year And I Have To Say The School Is Very Nice And Its Teacher Are A 8 Out Of 10 But What I Really Like About It Is That Teachers Seem To Care About You More Than Any Other School I Have Attended. Even Though They Seem Mean They Have The Best Intentions At Heart.

Chesapeake Bay Middle School 1

Posted October 30, 2009

Chesapeake Bay Middle School 3

Posted September 28, 2009
This school is well put together, but it takes quite a long time to adjust to if you are first beginning. My daughter, Allison just started and she does not like it. She begs to be homeschooled all of the time. But, to me it seems fine. I give it a three.

Posted July 12, 2009
The teachers and students are exceptionally kind. They challenge us but not in a way that would frustrate anyone. There are clubs for everyone. I'm going into 7th grade and I highly recommend it.

Posted July 01, 2009

Chesapeake Bay Middle School 1

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted May 26, 2009
I love C.B.M.S.!!! I think it is an excellent school and even though I really want to stay, I have to go to C.H.S. another really good school !

Chesapeake Bay Middle School 4

Posted March 24, 2009
I have two children currently attending the school- one in 6th and one in 8th. I feel very comfortable they are in a positive enviornment for learning. I also volunteer which I think has been critical in staying 'in the loop'-- let's face it: we don't get as much information from our children at this age as we may have in the past. If I have a complaint, it is certainly that there is a lack of selection fairness in which children are tapped for acheivement recognition-- the Jr. National Honor Society being a good example. I really attribute this problem to the massive number of students more than anything else. Too many kids fall through the cracks unnecessarily. I think dividing the school into 2 seperate schools would be wise.

Chesapeake Bay Middle School
4804 Mountain Rd, Pasadena, MD  21122
Last modified Chesapeake Bay Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chesapeake Bay Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top