Pasadena, MD

George Fox Middle School 2

Posted May 04, 2014
This school has a lot to improve on. A LOT of bad behavior and little control over students. There's a lot that goes and the administrators pay little attention to it. There's a fight at least once every few days, At least in the 8th grade.

George Fox Middle School 2

Posted April 29, 2014
I am very disappointed with my daughter's learning experience at George Fox Middle. Most of her teachers, with the exception of two, had poor classroom management, hardly assigned thought provoking assignments, hardly gave homework. Lots of poor behavior at the school.

George Fox Middle School 3

Posted September 02, 2012
My thoughts exactly! And why was the building so dark! On a good note my kid had a fantastic week and loves all of her teachers!

George Fox Middle School 1

Posted August 15, 2012
Im not sure how to feel about the Principal being a no show for the 6th grade orientation tonight. If he avoids the easy stuff how does he handle the difficult task of being a leader at a school with a less then perfect reputation??

Posted March 06, 2012
Nice school, teachers avail themselves to the students. Fox Paws are great incentives. No bullying issues. My children are happy there, and have learned alot from science and math teachers.

Posted February 21, 2012
I had fun attending the school. Only if I spent one year there. The teachers were horriable. And the school is in the ghetto. That was one of my best years

Posted December 07, 2011
My child is a 6th grader. He was nervous about George Fox because of bad rumors. We have learned that those are just rumors! My child's teachers are caring & helpful, and want my child to succeed. They give encouragement and recognition every day. Despite the school's poor standardized test grades on average, my child is always above average compared to county and state, so regardless of the school"s performance as a whole, my child is excelling and thats all I care about! The new principal is caring and wants to make it a great school. After school clubs, after school help and activiity buses are a great benefit. So far so good at George Fox. Don't believe all the bad rumors!

Posted July 29, 2011
I love this school im in all advance classes there and going into 8th this year so far algebra 1 was ok my teacher at first helped us then he during the middle of the year he kid around with us but then when the important stuff came like the hsa and final he kicked in and helped some thing i dont like is that some teachers expect you to know stuffand you really dont and that there are some fights people throw stuff in class and some time teachers tont relize and that there is so many brodjects i had like 18 last year and that cost some money but over all this is a good school

Posted September 26, 2010
overall i think this school is a great school but i think we hav too much hw that involves online textbooks. i think we should do the textbook stuff in class. plus, the blackboard said that you use your account that u use to get on a school computer to get onto blackboard but mine isnt working. i also am still trying to get used to this school bc theres way too many hallways it makes it hard to not get lost.

George Fox Middle School 5

Posted May 20, 2010
Because my kids go their, it's close and it has lots of stuff for after school activities and homework help.

George Fox Middle School
7922 Outing Ave, Pasadena, MD  21122
Last modified George Fox Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George Fox Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top