Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

George Fox Middle School 5

Posted June 13, 2016
I love the principal, administrative staff and teachers, they are wonderful! My son has had issues with bullying, but they have been on top of it.

George Fox Middle School 5

Posted October 27, 2015
Overall, this is a nice school with nice students, etc. No complaints here. Good choice.

George Fox Middle School 3

Posted June 17, 2015
I would have given the school a grade of good, but I am very disappointed in the Principal. With my daughter coming from High Point, where Mr. Merritt was a constant presence and knew every child by name, I may be biased and expecting more than the norm. My daughter is in all of the advanced classes and loves her teachers. Overall, if the Principal and the rest of the administrators would get out of their offices and interact with the children, the school has the potential to be a great school. I have not seen the Principal at any of the School Fundraisers and he skipped the 6th grade orientation this year (2015) that we attended as my son will attend next year.

George Fox Middle School 2

Posted May 04, 2014
This school has a lot to improve on. A LOT of bad behavior and little control over students. There's a lot that goes and the administrators pay little attention to it. There's a fight at least once every few days, At least in the 8th grade.

George Fox Middle School 2

Posted April 29, 2014
I am very disappointed with my daughter's learning experience at George Fox Middle. Most of her teachers, with the exception of two, had poor classroom management, hardly assigned thought provoking assignments, hardly gave homework. Lots of poor behavior at the school.

George Fox Middle School 3

Posted September 02, 2012
My thoughts exactly! And why was the building so dark! On a good note my kid had a fantastic week and loves all of her teachers!

George Fox Middle School 1

Posted August 15, 2012
Im not sure how to feel about the Principal being a no show for the 6th grade orientation tonight. If he avoids the easy stuff how does he handle the difficult task of being a leader at a school with a less then perfect reputation??

Posted March 06, 2012
Nice school, teachers avail themselves to the students. Fox Paws are great incentives. No bullying issues. My children are happy there, and have learned alot from science and math teachers.

Posted February 21, 2012
I had fun attending the school. Only if I spent one year there. The teachers were horriable. And the school is in the ghetto. That was one of my best years

Posted December 07, 2011
My child is a 6th grader. He was nervous about George Fox because of bad rumors. We have learned that those are just rumors! My child's teachers are caring & helpful, and want my child to succeed. They give encouragement and recognition every day. Despite the school's poor standardized test grades on average, my child is always above average compared to county and state, so regardless of the school"s performance as a whole, my child is excelling and thats all I care about! The new principal is caring and wants to make it a great school. After school clubs, after school help and activiity buses are a great benefit. So far so good at George Fox. Don't believe all the bad rumors!

George Fox Middle School
7922 Outing Ave, Pasadena, MD  21122
Last modified George Fox Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.