Bad
Good

2015 National Blue Ribbon School. This is an awesome school and Lake Shore is an awesome place to live.

My daughter started at Lake Shore's kindergarten during the school's temporary relocation and is finishing first grade there in a few weeks. I just can't say enough good things about this school...we had high expectations and it has surpassed all of them. Lake Shore's teachers are team players and are creative. When our daughter showed reading skills well beyond her grade level, they quickly experimented with other ways to challenge her, and did so in ways that were developmentally appropriate. The teachers stay in e-mail contact with parents and send plenty of materials home. We enjoy attending functions at the school because the faculty and staff are all so friendly and fun. To top it all off, Lake Shore's now in a brand-new building. It shines. So do the people who work there, and so do the kids.

Lake Shore has been completely rebuilt and filled with every technology available! It is such a beautiful place for our children to learn. Highly motivated and energetic teachers very involved parent volunteers. Great all around education.

My son is a 4th grader at Lake Shore Elementary and I couldn't be more pleased with all the teachers that he has had. My son has been at this school from K-4 and will be in the new and improved LSE for the next school year. I have never has an issue with any of his teachers or any member of the staff. They are all very sweet and friendly. My son still gets a little red faced when we see a teacher out of the school enviorment like he grocery store or the mall.... I think that is the coolest myself. I never went to a school where the teachers or staff live iin the are of the school. The are many big hearts and wonderful minds at Laker Shore !!!!!

We just moved into the area last year & I was nervous about a new school, but Lake Shore Elementary couldn't have been any better. The staff, principal & teachers are approachable, involved and eager to improve the school in any way. My sons are in Kindergarten & 2nd grade and both have wonderful teachers and excellent reading groups & extracurricular programs offered.

Lake Shore has now schooled 4 generations of my family and we all agree that the environment is second to none. Lake Shore is very unique. Small closed classrooms afford the children the undivided attention and security they require at a young age. Other schools in the area are open classroom or modified open classroom. Parent involvement is so high that as a first grade parent, I was turned to the kindergarten classroom to volunteer because my daughter's grade level was saturated with parent volunteers. Lake Shore also produces an unusually high number of the high achievers at the middle and high school levels.

Last modified Lake Shore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.