Perry Hall, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted October 06, 2014
As a parent of a public school child going into the private school setting was very concerning, but I have to say PHCS has made the transition from public to private amazingly smooth. My daughter has had a smile on her face from day one and it's because of the school, the staff, teachers and the students! I can't imagine her anywhere else. For her to be in a school that knows each student and student needs you couldn't get in the public school system these days. This school is full of enrichment, challenging academics, sports, caring staff and students. You will not regret it at all. This school is a blessing!!

Posted September 30, 2014
Perry Hall Christian School has not only been a thriving environment for our children, but a blessing. We were welcomed to the PHCS family after the search for a school where there would be growth in every area-intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual and Perry Hall has have definitely fulfilled! We love the care and community that our children feel daily as it ensures us that we have made the best decision towards their future.

Posted April 29, 2014
This school is wonderful ! I have two children who attend school there. One since 6th grade and the other since Pre-k ! We have tried other schools in the area and none given us the same quality of academic's at such an affordable rate ! My kids love it and so do I. The staff are warm and kind . Send your kids here I am sure you won't be disappointed !

Posted April 29, 2014
This school is a wonderful small private school that my son loves to attend. My son entered this school in his sophomore year and has excelled in his studies and sports. They have great teachers and coaches.

Posted April 08, 2014
PHCS is a great environment for Christian parents to feel comfortable sending their children. Great teachers, leadership, church involvement. Very pleased with involvement from teachers, principal and Head of school in all aspects of student life.

Posted March 04, 2014
Growing up in public school system, I thought I would raise my children in public schools as well. After my daughter experience the K3 and K4 program at Perry Hall Christian School which was a positive experience I proceeded to send her for kindergarden to the public school. After three months away from Perry Hall Christian School, I came to the conclusion my daughter as well as myself was missing something. With that said, I transferred her back. PHCS, is much more then a religious school. They excel on the educational side. The feeling of not being just a number is one of the many reasons why PHCS stands out from others. I am so thankful to be a part of PHCS and I look forward to seeing my son attend there in the fall. Very blessed, Jessica Jones

Posted May 28, 2012
We LOVE this school and are very thankful for it. We have 3 children who attend from high school to middle school. We appreciate the caring and godly people who work there and who partner with us to teach our children Christian values. The school is constantly striving to improve the whole educational experience, from academics to spiritual maturity to athletics to community service.

Perry Hall Christian School 1

Posted May 24, 2012
This school is not only a revolving door with teachers, but has allowed my son to be bullied for 2 years. Finally without any resolution from the school my son had to stand up for himself on his own because of a lack of disciplinary action which led to a suspension. My advice is to not allow your child in any environment that is unsupervised and with a lack of discipline.

Posted March 28, 2012
I have a K5 and a 4th grade student at PHCS, WE LOVE IT. Great Staff that will go out of there way to help a student that may be struggling in a subject. I could not of asked for a better staff that is so loving and kind to my girls. If you are looking for a Christ center school that has strong values and moral and will go over and beyond their duties, PHCS is the place to be.

Perry Hall Christian School 4

Posted January 20, 2012
I am not only proud to teach at PHCS but I am a parent as well. We are a military family and my children have been to many public schools. When I accepted the job at PHCs, I knew my children would attend. I love the Christoan atmosphere that is present everyday in the school. My children makes friends everywhere and are good students but I felt I was losing them in the public system. I saw the spark in all of them this year and I know it is due to the teachers and staff of PHCS. They are thriving more than I ever dreamed of and stepping out of their comfort zone. PHCS has unlimited potential... The faculty is amazing and I cannot even imagine how this school will grow spiritually and academically in the next few years. I feel blessed rthat our family is a part of it.

Perry Hall Christian School
3919 Schroeder Ave, Perry Hall, MD  21128
Last modified Perry Hall Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Perry Hall Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top