PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This is school is really bad and unprofessional. They discriminated my son It was discovered that he was ADHD, and needed some specialised teaching. My husband and I attended school and after extensive discussion with the School Head, he agreed that, that school could meet with A's particular requirements. > > I was happy throughout the summer vacation in the knowledge that A was returning to school. Can you imagine the horror and disillusion I suffered when I received a telephone call from the school just days before the new academic year was about to commence, advising me that could no longer offer my Son a place in the school. I was faced with having to tell my 9 year old Son that he could not go to that school, together with the ordeal of having to find an alternative school at such short notice. This behaviour from a professional organization is clearly unacceptable, which is why I have chosen to bring this to other parents attention they dont go thru the same we did . > > I am concerned that had I not have sourced an alternative school then I could possibly be in breach of my obligation to educate my child, something which I am almost certain could result in my husband and/or myself facing court proceedings. > > This I feel is a classic case of discrimination against a child, who at this stage in his life is too young to fight his corner, but has been failed by the people who ought to be in a position to offer him an education. > Im going ask civil rights to investigate this matter thoroughly. And i will await for response

As a parent of a public school child going into the private school setting was very concerning, but I have to say PHCS has made the transition from public to private amazingly smooth. My daughter has had a smile on her face from day one and it's because of the school, the staff, teachers and the students! I can't imagine her anywhere else. For her to be in a school that knows each student and student needs you couldn't get in the public school system these days. This school is full of enrichment, challenging academics, sports, caring staff and students. You will not regret it at all. This school is a blessing!!

Perry Hall Christian School has not only been a thriving environment for our children, but a blessing. We were welcomed to the PHCS family after the search for a school where there would be growth in every area-intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual and Perry Hall has have definitely fulfilled! We love the care and community that our children feel daily as it ensures us that we have made the best decision towards their future.

This school is wonderful ! I have two children who attend school there. One since 6th grade and the other since Pre-k ! We have tried other schools in the area and none given us the same quality of academic's at such an affordable rate ! My kids love it and so do I. The staff are warm and kind . Send your kids here I am sure you won't be disappointed !

This school is a wonderful small private school that my son loves to attend. My son entered this school in his sophomore year and has excelled in his studies and sports. They have great teachers and coaches.

PHCS is a great environment for Christian parents to feel comfortable sending their children. Great teachers, leadership, church involvement. Very pleased with involvement from teachers, principal and Head of school in all aspects of student life.

Growing up in public school system, I thought I would raise my children in public schools as well. After my daughter experience the K3 and K4 program at Perry Hall Christian School which was a positive experience I proceeded to send her for kindergarden to the public school. After three months away from Perry Hall Christian School, I came to the conclusion my daughter as well as myself was missing something. With that said, I transferred her back. PHCS, is much more then a religious school. They excel on the educational side. The feeling of not being just a number is one of the many reasons why PHCS stands out from others. I am so thankful to be a part of PHCS and I look forward to seeing my son attend there in the fall. Very blessed, Jessica Jones

We LOVE this school and are very thankful for it. We have 3 children who attend from high school to middle school. We appreciate the caring and godly people who work there and who partner with us to teach our children Christian values. The school is constantly striving to improve the whole educational experience, from academics to spiritual maturity to athletics to community service.

This school is not only a revolving door with teachers, but has allowed my son to be bullied for 2 years. Finally without any resolution from the school my son had to stand up for himself on his own because of a lack of disciplinary action which led to a suspension. My advice is to not allow your child in any environment that is unsupervised and with a lack of discipline.

I have a K5 and a 4th grade student at PHCS, WE LOVE IT. Great Staff that will go out of there way to help a student that may be struggling in a subject. I could not of asked for a better staff that is so loving and kind to my girls. If you are looking for a Christ center school that has strong values and moral and will go over and beyond their duties, PHCS is the place to be.

Last modified Perry Hall Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12