Perryville, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted May 22, 2014
All I have to say is how much I love this school! I pulled my 3rd grade son and daughter who was in PreK out of public school in the middle of the year due to hating the Common Core and wanting my kids to having a better foundation. It was the best decision ever. My 9 year old son loves going to school. The curriculum is challenging and keeps him on his toes. My 4 yo is speaking Spanish and learning to read! Teachers and Principal Mrs. Hodges are amazing! GSCS is the best kept secret is Cecil County!!!

Posted January 17, 2012
Good Shepherd School is an amazing place. I appreciate that the entire school gathers together in the morning for announcements, prayer, and to say The Pledge of Allegiance. My child started at Good Shepherd in kindergarten and is now in third grade. The teachers are encouraging and supportive. The curriculum is challenging. The aftercare program is invaluable to this working parent. Although I am not Catholic, I choose to send my child to Good Shepherd for its academics and atmosphere.

Posted December 06, 2011
Good Shepherd Catholic School is exactly what you, as a parent, want your child's educational experience to be like. My children are challenged academically, supported emotionally and are learning not only what they need to succeed in school, but what they need to succeed as a productive member of society when they are grown. Good Shepherd provides visible leadership from our principal, teachers, and staff. There is no other place I want my children than Good Shepherd Catholic School!

Posted October 14, 2011
This is an excellent school. My third child to attend is in Kindergarten and comes home talking about fine art/artists. The school has many enriching classes along with the basics. Both of my older children graduated with many honors and awards and were easily accepted into Private High Schools.

Posted October 05, 2009

Good Shepherd Catholic School 0

Posted November 04, 2008
Good Shepherd offers a secure and nurturing environment where children learn and grow educationally and spiritually. Teachers know and love each child as an individual. This school provides a wonderful foundation for our children.

Posted October 14, 2008

Good Shepherd Catholic School 3

Posted December 03, 2007

Good Shepherd Catholic School 1

Posted September 22, 2004

Good Shepherd Catholic School
800 Aiken Avenue, Perryville, MD  21903
Last modified Good Shepherd Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Good Shepherd Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top