Pikesville, MD

Posted September 27, 2013
I am an alumni of Krieger Schechter. This is a great school. Although I only went there for middle school, it was a great experience. It prepared me for high school very well. The teachers are very helpful and open to talk to. Being a student, it felt like your class was your family. Everyone was friends. I moved to Texas and I am at the top of my class thanks to Krieger Schechter. Schechter prepares you for high school in ways you wont even know until you graduate and look back on your journey at Shechter. -Written by a former student of the class of 2013

Posted May 29, 2007

Posted July 03, 2006
- a former student
I am an alumnai of KSMS and just graduated last year. After having spent 9 years there and dreading it I realized that it was really an amazing school compared to those I had shadowed and my High School Pikesville High. Most of all the leadership of our Headmaster is what guides us and even though the school is young (25 years old) the traditions are strong and also the after school activities are expansive. The Athletic Department is also one of the best in our region after Park School and Mcdonagh. THe teachers arent't all angles to be honest but then again life isn't perfect. Once life at the school was over for me I had realized that my teachers were wholeheartingly teaching me great facts and important imformation and concepts for High School. Because of that I easily qualified for GT clases. Overall it is a unique school.

Posted March 15, 2006

Krieger Schechter Day School
8100 Stevenson Road, Pikesville, MD  21208
Last modified Krieger Schechter Day School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Krieger Schechter Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top