Potomac, MD

The Manor Montessori School 5

Posted October 02, 2011
My son attended Manor for five years and my daughter is in her fifth year. We love Mrs. Nelson in Rockville and have had a good experience with Mrs. Barshay in the Juniors class. My kids have been challenged and nurtured. Expectations are high for personal responsibility. The student body is bright and diverse. The Potomac campus is charming. The director is a bit aloof ...rarely around and slow to return messages. In all, we have had a very good experience and we think Montessori is truly the best way for young children to learn.

The Manor Montessori School 5

Posted June 30, 2011
We have sent our three children to Manor and it is a wonderful school. Mrs. Toner at the Rockville campus is a great teacher who is very nurturing and is well respected by her young students and their parents as well. The other teachers are also very good and extremely caring. After completing the Montessori program at Manor, our children were all accepted at the best private schools in the area. This is a testament to the good work and reputation of the school.

The Manor Montessori School 1

Posted January 13, 2011
My tried to join my kids when they were 3 years old. They cried a lot and were rejected from the school. I felt both the teachers and the director were very insensitive. They said they crossed the 20 minute crying limit.

The Manor Montessori School
Po Box 60691, Potomac, MD  20859
Last modified The Manor Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
The Manor Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top