PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Georgetown Hill Child Care Center 1

Posted July 22, 2016
Terrible place to send your kid. Sold a great place for our child but didn't come close to those expectations. Especially for the money!!!

Posted November 12, 2014
This review is for the Sunny Days-Riverdale location (Georgetown Hill). Excellent!! The teachers are pleasant and genuinely happy to see my child every day. They are patient and teach them such good manners and appropriate behaviors. My daughter is happy to go each morning and has learned soooo much!!! Some writing and arithmetic and she's just turned 4. I wish they extended their care into Kindergarden and beyond as i'm apprehensive about taking her out to go to a larger school. I KNOW my daughter has recieved a quality education, structured learning activiites mixed with exercise, spanish, field trips, etc. The food is healthy and nutritious. I can honestly say I have no serious concerns. I will miss them when it's time to go.

Posted March 25, 2014
We just started Georgetown Hill this past fall. My son is in the TERRIFIC 2's class two mornings a week. He loves going to school and is excited when Tues. & Thurs. roll around. I was quickly able to develop a relationship with my son's teachers and the principal, who is warm and very accessible. The 2's teachers submerge the kids in routine, structure, and fun all at the same time. The kids do interesting and engaging activities. My son has NEVER shed a tear saying goodbye in the morning, not even his first day Awesome school. I am super satisfied and recommend it highly.

Posted January 12, 2014
I went to this school about 8 years ago and I loved it so much. It was a nurturing environment that will make your child feel welcome. I still remember how fun everyday was and how exited I was to go there every morning. Sadly, the white flint location closed down but I bet all the location are as wonderful. In conclusion I strongly recommend this school for your child because it is a secure and nurturing environment .

Posted March 20, 2013
Our daughter is in her 3rd and final year at Georgetown Hill, and it has been a wonderful experience. It is a very nurturing environment, where the children are encouraged to be creative but are receive structured instructional time. The teachers are lovely, the hours are convenient, and the other parents are really terrific. They have a number of enrichment activities after school (e.g., ballet and soccer). The pre-K children go on field trips regularly throughout the year to places such as the Steven Udvar-Hazy museum, different parks and gardens, We will be definitely be sending our second daughter to Georgetown Hill when she turns 2.

Posted May 04, 2010
My two children attended this school two years. There is very little teacher turn around. I liked that my daughters ran to their teachers and give them great big hugs each day. I like the feel of the environment where the classrooms are typically on the playground in mixed ages. It feels like a big village where the teachers and children all enjoy being together. The activities are great, structured, creative, and plentiful. The education is good, the food is nutritious, the environment is clean. The only problem was an issue with field trips and summer camp being disorganized and costly. However, there was a lot of feedback between staff and parents, I think the program improved after that.

Georgetown Hill Child Care Center

Posted April 22, 2009
Wonderful warm teachers who clearly love what they do. Children are always happy, relaxed and under control. This is my son's second year at Georgetown Hill and I cannot say enough good things about these wonderful teachers!

Georgetown Hill Child Care Center
8311 Bells Mill Rd, Potomac, MD  20854
Last modified Georgetown Hill Child Care Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1