Potomac, MD

Posted April 14, 2015
Wow, I cannot say enough about this school! Moved from Texas, we were very anxious to find a school for my 2 children who were very happy in a 10 rated school in TX. But I am so glad to find out my worries were totally unfounded. The school principal said "I want Bells Mill to be a school where I would like to send my grandson..." She is right! Staff and teachers are very caring, and my children felt like home right way! It feels great everyday when I go to work knowing that my precious little ones are in the best hands. Also there are great, great, diverse before and after school programs for working families (6:30 am to 6:30 Pm), language enrichment programs, art programs, sports programs, etc.. right in the school to keep the kids active. As a working mom, I just cannot find a better place for my children than Bells Mill. Thank you so much, Bells Mill!

Posted April 12, 2015
Wonderful school with wonderful teachers! My kids are getting a top notch education! The staff is fabulous! We are beyond happy!

Posted October 24, 2013
Bells Mill School offers a warm and welcoming environment where children are taught by enthusiastic and caring teachers. My granddaughter entered Bells Mill School two months before the end of the last school year, a difficult time to make a transition. Her teacher was kind and understanding and went out of her way to make my granddaughter feel right at home. This year, as she began first grade, my granddaughter could not wait to get to school! Every day she hurries across the parking lot to be among the first students to arrive. She never wants to miss a moment with her teachers and classmates. Bells Mill is technologically advanced compared with other schools in our area. They offer a curriculum which in my granddaughter's words is "not too difficult but never boring. There is always something new to learn, and it is always fresh!" What more can anyone hope to find in an elementary school? Friendly teachers, exciting lessons, lovely children, caring families: Bells Mill has it all! I am, indeed, a grateful taxpayer!

Posted June 12, 2013
We just moved to the area. the school is amazing and our kindergartner was very happy all year round. We were not expecting our child to improve the way she did at Bells Mill in terms of reading, math...etc. They teach the kids to be ahead and they have a great math and science curriculum. Top class school!!!

Posted March 26, 2013
Phenomenal school in every respect. Great teachers who are challenging and supportive. My daughter is very happy both academically and socially. Afterschool program a plus.

Posted October 14, 2009
Great Diversity! Great academics! Teachers , Councelors and Principal are the biggest asset of the school.

Bells Mill Elementary School
8225 Bells Mill Rd, Potomac, MD  20854
Last modified Bells Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bells Mill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top