Posted May 04, 2010
Caring staff, excellent academics and wonderful after school enrichment activities.

Posted May 03, 2010
Academically a wonderful school. My child loves her school and has enjoyed every year.

Posted April 20, 2010
Colonial Christian Academy has loving, caring, experienced and dedicated teachers and staff members. The academic excellence of the students is superb. The classes are small and the children are well disciplined. I love the strong christian values that are instilled in the children.

Posted April 19, 2010
Great school, dedicated teachers, and excellent administration

Posted April 19, 2010
Wonderful, small, caring school with unsurpassed academic performance and christian values.

Posted April 19, 2010
Colonial Christian Academy has an excellent curriculum and we love the small classroom sizes.

Colonial Christian Academy 4

Posted November 05, 2009
This school is highly recommended. The teachers and staff really do care about each and every student. It is exciting for children to be able to have a place where not only there is high academics but they learn biblical principles that are important in their spiritual walk. The principal greets every child each morning and knows each family by name. The principal really listens and follows up on parent concerns. I can't think of a better school for children. I am praying that they will continue with the plan for middle school!!

Posted October 16, 2008
As a graduate of private schools I would think twice about referring anyone to this school. My child was enrolled here and from the beginning there was nothing but, confusion. The night of Open house turned into gripe sessions w/ parents who had questions and a 'principal' with NO answers. I would NOT recommend this school at all. Its a shame that none of the parents would speak up before. And to the parent bragging that their child was in GT program. Technically it NEVER existed. The curriculum was the same as the regular class. Your investing your money & not getting anything more than a public school education. What a waste! I would suggest looking into other private schools that are more culturally diverse & whose teachers are accredited.

Posted March 11, 2008
My son has been attending CCA for 2years now, and we really love the teachers the atmosphere and the small classes.

Colonial Christian Academy 5

Posted August 21, 2006
I love this school. My child gets her state required education and learns about the Lord all in a days work. The teachers care so much about the children and the quality education they recieve. My daughter really enjoys the Gifted and Talented Program she is in at CCA. CCA definitly makes sure that the parents are involved on an almost daily basis. Plus they are one of the cheapest in the area! I can't even entertain the thought of taking my daughter out.

Colonial Christian Academy
9411 Liberty Rd, Randallstown, MD  21133
Last modified Colonial Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Colonial Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top