Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

I really love this schools Administration. They are focused on the education, safety and the overall well being of thie students. My sons 1st yr of middle school was challenging because he's an intervert but the Vice Principal,teachers and guidance counselor encouraged him in away that helped my son to spread his wings and fly.

This is my child's last year at DPMMS. She is in the theatre arts magnet, and love it. They have really good magnet programs. The teachers I have came in contact with, except one, replied to my emails in a timely manner. The teachers also email parents to make them aware of important events that would take place in their classes. I have been told about a few fights, but nothing extreme. We both enjoy the school.

My two sons attend dpmms and they have informed me that the restrooms are filthy why should any ones child use the restroom under those conditions. The one issue I have is with some teachers not responding to emails I've sent show some courtesy. Overall if you are involved with your child's academic everything will be okay. We have to continue to support the school,teachers & the pta. Wish all the students success and there endeavors.

Horrible school. The students are violent. There are fights daily. The administration is dismissive. The school is dirty and disgusting. It lacks diversity.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The teachers aren't honest and the administration doesn't seen concerned enough to care. I notified my child's teacher that her supple were stolen from her class during her class. She was extremely dismissive and said that it was my child's fault and it wasn't her responsibility as a teacher.

The teachers are dismissive when speaking to parents and the students. There are fights daily at this miser

My children have had great experiences at this school the teachers and staff are very supportive. Keep striving for the best Deer Park Middle Magnet School.

I have been at dpmms from 2013-2015 (6 7 8 grade) even though everyone says deer park is the most horrible school in Baltimore county and is dirty deer park does have pride there is a lot of caring teachers who arnt afraid to lend a hand . The students all have good character if your child is going into dpmms and is nervous about being alone they won't there is someone for everybody at this school I promise !! Dpmms does have fights police and innapropiate child like behavior but as long as your child didn't get involed they'll be just fine they actually problem pic up a few good memories . Deer park is a good place goooo buckkkkkssss !!!!!!!!

Horrible. Do not allow your child to go here. Had the Police here 3 times and the administration was useless. Violent and aggressive children.

My daughter has been bullied ever since she started. They don't care about the no bully rule and they don't take it seriously. You are suppose to be able to email the teachers online and half dont even use . the Principal is never involve . Just there to collect a check like most the teachers. Just a shame .... Don't go here.

Last modified Deer Park Middle Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.