Randallstown, MD

Randallstown Elementary School 2

Posted May 14, 2014
Needs more african-american teachers Are all the teachers certified this is the right web page

Randallstown Elementary School 2

Posted March 22, 2013
What this school lacks most is leadership, at home as well as in school. The children come to school underfed, underdressed, and undisciplined and it gets worse every year. The school is also woefully unprepared to deal with any discipline issues (see above note about parents). If your child has special needs or an IEP, forget about consistent compliance with the IEP requirements. We have a child in the gifted & talented program here and a younger child with an IEP. Randallstown is dragging both of them down below their potential. Randallstown seems more and more to be a dumping ground for the problem children of the county, and the administration is making very little progress in correcting the many discipline problems. Most of the teachers are wonderful and seem to do the best they can with the poor hand they are dealt. One of our children will be out of the school in another year, the other we are seriously considering moving to another school. If you are considering this school, I would recommend a visit to the school to see for yourself.

Randallstown Elementary School 1

Posted February 18, 2011
Under no circumstances should you ever send your child to this school. The teachers mean well but are helpless under the direction of an administration that's incompetent to put it nicely. The recent change in leadership to Ms. Stokes has seen a reduction in teacher and student morale. These children are being taught to the test, and that is ALL they are being taught. Special classes have been cut to the bone and there is little to no enrichment. Children are allowed to run wild because there is no discipline. Just reading and math. If you want your child to experience what jail would be like, by all means, feel free to send your child here. Otherwise, do whatever you can to get into another school. If you doubt what I say, go see for yourself, I have withdrawn my children and they are much happier and more successful.

Posted March 08, 2010
Randallstown is really stepping it up. The classroom teachers, support staff and administration have shown how much they truely care about the success of each students by implementing various after school activities as well as community based opportunities for members of Randallstown to visit the school and learn more about the positive trend in which R.E.S. is moving. I'm really proud of all the hard work put in by all members of the faculty. Keep up the great work!

Randallstown Elementary School 0

Posted October 29, 2009
This school is failing our children. See the test scores for yourself. The administration has gone downhill significantly in the last few years and seems barely up to the job. My child comes home on a daily basis complaining of distractions caused by students' behavior. The administration is unwilling or unable to get a handle on the behavior in this school. Teachers are hardworking but lack support. No clubs or teams, before or after-school programs. Shabby facilities. No air condition!

Posted June 19, 2009
My daughter graduated from Randallstown Elementary school this year. I want to give kudos to Ms. Perkins her homeroom teacher. She did a great job with my child.

Posted February 23, 2007

Randallstown Elementary School 1

Posted February 01, 2007
The test scores are shocking! And the behavior of some students mimics those of their parents. No Respect!

Randallstown Elementary School 5

Posted August 21, 2006
My 6 & 8 yr olds attend R.E.S. On the surface it appears that it's a great school. However, I'm shocked at it's overall standings in Reading and Math.

Randallstown Elementary School 5

Posted May 29, 2006
I strongly believe that r.E.S. Is the best.Iam a volunteer and i love the way the teachers and the parents are working together to help our kids achieve their goals . All parents needs to volunteer,to see the progress of their child and to just see what can be added to continue to keep r.E.S the best. I have enjoyed my four years at r.E.S and i will continue to help out. Sometimes as parents we take advantage of teachers,we send our kids to school expecting the teacher to do all the work.Well,let me tell you ,it takes being with your child too,to make a difference.So let's continure to strive to the top and help each others out. See you next year at r.E.S.

Randallstown Elementary School
9013 Liberty Rd, Randallstown, MD  21133
Last modified Randallstown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Randallstown Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top