Randallstown, MD
Students enrolled: 1,093

Randallstown High School 5

Posted August 18, 2014
It's fun when it want it to be, it's not strict but they care about the students education. But it's nice and the teachers there are Okay. Some teachers are cool and others are kind of strict. I like how teachers provide the help for others. It's a great school! The administrators are on point with everything.

Randallstown High School 2

Posted June 28, 2014
I received my son's report card this morning and I am disappointed. My son received 4 D's on his final grades. I believe the school environment has a lot to do with it in conjunction with him been lazy and not keeping up with homework and class work. Over all he is a great guy...but these D's are certainly not sitting well with me.

Posted September 03, 2013
As parents, we are new to the neighborhood. I greatly appreciate the candor with which the students spoke about this school. The behavior problems mentioned by these students, coupled with the fact that the majority of the students writing these reviews cannot seem to spell on a junior high level, will have my family looking into private school options. Private school will likely break the bank, but we all make sacrifices. Thank you again.

Posted February 14, 2011
I am a Junior at Randallstown high school and I can honestly say the new principal has taken the school and improved it but she dropped the ball since the winter of 2010. From the fights to the techers leaving , this school is going down hill . There has been many expulsions given out to those who do wrong but its just so much wrong . PTA has extreamly low attandance. In many cases parents have came up to the school cursing out administrators and encourging " ghetto " behavior. When the parents cant control the kids, who can . This School Needs Help . Better yet , the students that really want to learn needs help . The only good thing i can say about the school is the magnent program .

Randallstown High School 2

Posted June 30, 2009

Randallstown High School 3

Posted May 22, 2009
I am a senior at Randallstown High school and at one point the school was a terrible school but that was in the past with the the old Principal, now that the new Principal : Cheryl Pasteur took over the school she has made life in this high school a better experience. She is not afraid of the students and she has in force a new lateness policy, she also brought over 30 students from failing the senior school year from HSA 's by making a bridge project in substitute of the actual tests. Students are still acting up in class but it has died down since when I started the school and by time the school will be like a great school.

Randallstown High School 3

Posted May 02, 2009
Randallstown High School has gotten way better since the new principal has taken over. Trust me I know I'm a senior and has been here for 4 years. She really cares about the students and what goes on in the school. The administration has cracked down on a lot of things including the lateness policy. The academics and behavior has really gotten better. As long as the students focus on their education and challenge themselves like I do then they'll be fine. I would really encourage parents to enroll there child into the magnet program. It keeps them above the game in academics and gives them extra credits.

Posted January 24, 2009

Randallstown High School 5

Posted September 26, 2008

Posted August 17, 2008

Randallstown High School
4000 Offutt Rd, Randallstown, MD  21133
Last modified Randallstown High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Randallstown High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top