Bad
Good

It's fun when it want it to be, it's not strict but they care about the students education. But it's nice and the teachers there are Okay. Some teachers are cool and others are kind of strict. I like how teachers provide the help for others. It's a great school! The administrators are on point with everything.

I received my son's report card this morning and I am disappointed. My son received 4 D's on his final grades. I believe the school environment has a lot to do with it in conjunction with him been lazy and not keeping up with homework and class work. Over all he is a great guy...but these D's are certainly not sitting well with me.

As parents, we are new to the neighborhood. I greatly appreciate the candor with which the students spoke about this school. The behavior problems mentioned by these students, coupled with the fact that the majority of the students writing these reviews cannot seem to spell on a junior high level, will have my family looking into private school options. Private school will likely break the bank, but we all make sacrifices. Thank you again.

I am a Junior at Randallstown high school and I can honestly say the new principal has taken the school and improved it but she dropped the ball since the winter of 2010. From the fights to the techers leaving , this school is going down hill . There has been many expulsions given out to those who do wrong but its just so much wrong . PTA has extreamly low attandance. In many cases parents have came up to the school cursing out administrators and encourging " ghetto " behavior. When the parents cant control the kids, who can . This School Needs Help . Better yet , the students that really want to learn needs help . The only good thing i can say about the school is the magnent program .

I am a senior at Randallstown High school and at one point the school was a terrible school but that was in the past with the the old Principal, now that the new Principal : Cheryl Pasteur took over the school she has made life in this high school a better experience. She is not afraid of the students and she has in force a new lateness policy, she also brought over 30 students from failing the senior school year from HSA 's by making a bridge project in substitute of the actual tests. Students are still acting up in class but it has died down since when I started the school and by time the school will be like a great school.

Randallstown High School has gotten way better since the new principal has taken over. Trust me I know I'm a senior and has been here for 4 years. She really cares about the students and what goes on in the school. The administration has cracked down on a lot of things including the lateness policy. The academics and behavior has really gotten better. As long as the students focus on their education and challenge themselves like I do then they'll be fine. I would really encourage parents to enroll there child into the magnet program. It keeps them above the game in academics and gives them extra credits.

Randallstown is not a good school because students don't take education seriously they don't even listen to the teacher.In my math class no one cared execpt 2 or 3 students even the techer was scaryed of studens.

My son got jumped at Randallstown High for wearing a baby blue shirt and pants because it symbolized a rival gang. The school needs to be shut down or patrolled by the SWAT team. My son in is currently in PHS and it is MUCH better!

One of the worst high schools in Baltimore, county. The behavior of students is out of control. There are people making out, fighting, running and screaming through the hallways in between/during classes. Truly horrible, I am a former sudbrook student and about all of the students from that middle school, there are not challenged now since coming to Randallstown. Most are transferring out. Its sad to think a middle school can challenge us more than this pathetic high school.

Our family just purchase our home in Randallstown, and I am very pleased with Randallstown High. I have two daughters enrolled (9th and 11th)I am impressed with the magnet program at Randallstown that offers not so much of the norm courses such as Forensic Science. The curriculum really prepares the students for higher education and they encourage it. Having had both the good and the bad in school systems (Fairfax, VA vs PG County, MD), Randallstown is comparable to Fairfax County (so far). The teachers are involved and reach out to the parents. Even though it is not as diverse as I would prefer, I am still very much satisfied. I am hoping that the adminstration gets a hold on this so the students that are there to learn are not distracted.

Last modified Randallstown High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.