Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)

Reisterstown Elementary is an average school. The teachers do their job but a lot of them do not go above and beyond. There are a few teachers that do their job very well. Reisterstown offers the children a few extra curricular activities but for the most part there isnt much for your child to do outside of the class room. The PTA is very involved and I think it is what makes the school a little better. We moved to Baltimore County from Anne Arundel County and its a big change. Im kind of disappointed in the change and wish I knew more about the schools in the area before buying my house. All the schools in the area are OLD which means there are no air conditioners and small windows. My child comes home from school in June, August, and September drained from the heat. I think if more effort was put forth from the school officials then the school could be a little better. I think they are content with skating by.

This is an okay school. I think it could be better if Gifted and Talented classes were offered and more art and music extra curricular activities were offered as well. I think they do the bare minimum and during the assemblies or awards the teachers look as if they wish they were somewhere else. All in all its not that bad and its not great either. Your child will get an average education nothing more nothing less.

I have many children at RES. They are all mixed race. I have never been treated any way but kind. The teachers are amazing. The helpers and Principal are amazing as well. The go above and beyond and i do not feel hesitant to contact anyone if needed. The kids love the school. The activities are great. I would highly recommend Reisterstown Elementary to everyone.

I have two sons that both have experiences at RES and we loved it. The diversity of the students and the celebration of each student's uniqueness is remarkable. I am truly blessed to have found a school that can educate and nurture the growth of my children! We love RES!! Thank you teachers and administration.

Last modified Reisterstown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.