Reisterstown, MD

Reisterstown Elementary School 0

Posted May 16, 2008
I have two sons that both have experiences at RES and we loved it. The diversity of the students and the celebration of each student's uniqueness is remarkable. I am truly blessed to have found a school that can educate and nurture the growth of my children! We love RES!! Thank you teachers and administration.

Posted May 22, 2007

Posted June 14, 2005
My daughter attended the 2nd grade in Reisterstown Elementary school (2004/05). She arrived in the US without speaking a single word in English, but with the constant support of her teacher and the team of English as a second language classes (ESOL), nowadays she is able to speak, read and understand English. It is an amazing school and a great environment! Monica Malta, mom of Hayana Linhares

Posted February 03, 2005
I have a son that goes to Reisterstown Elementary. I really do love this school and it's staff. The principal and teachers really do care about the students. They will work with the child so that he/she will succeed.

Reisterstown Elementary School
223 Walgrove Rd, Reisterstown, MD  21136
Last modified Reisterstown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reisterstown Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top