Beacon Heights Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2014
My child struggled at this school. As much as I asked for extra help for her I was brushed aside. Their math aid only had time for TAG students. Teachers didnt want to communicate with me and the principal made excuses. We moved to another county and my daughter has since flourished.

Beacon Heights Elementary School 5

Posted June 19, 2006
i graduated from this school and have found that this school is still prospering. The principal i had was very supportive and she was a very great leader. KEEP IT UP BEACON HEIGHTS!!

Beacon Heights Elementary School
6929 Furman Parkway, Riverdale, MD  20737
Last modified Beacon Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beacon Heights Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top