PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Elizabeth is a warm, caring environment where all members of the staff help students excel academically, personally and spiritually. The principal is an amazing leader whose dedication to the school and the families is evident in all he does. Teachers challenge students academically while guiding them as they grow to be the people they were made to be. Emphasis is placed on loving God and neighbor and this shows through all of the community service the students engage in. St. E's is a fun and rewarding place to be! It is a blessing to be a part of this amazing community!

We transferred from another parochial school in the area when our child was in 7th grade. This school has been amazing in every way! Academically, it is exponentially more challenging and the teachers are fantastic. The students are very kind and welcoming. They are also very polite, responsible and mature. The ubiquitous middle school problem of cliques is no-existent here. The kids have a mutual love and respect for each other. Our only regret about St E's is not making the switch earlier!! It has been a wonderful school in every way!!

Our third child is making her way through the school. Nothing but positives to say. The faculty are almost universally great. The atmosphere is extremely positive and the administration are always helpful. Can't say enough nice things.

I love this school in every respect. Top notch teachers and staff and I especially love the principal, Mr. Spadoni. He is very involved in day to day activities. He is friendly, approachable and has a genuine love for each student and family. I have even seen handwritten notes from him on my kid's homework and recently learned that he routinely reviews tests and homework. This school fosters a family-like atmosphere and everyone looks out for each other. My kids love everything about it and are doing very well academically, which says a lot. We had a terrible experience at the local public school to the point where my child did not want to go to school. I highly recommend St. E. It was the best decision I have ever made and have no regrets.

St E's provides an exceptional atmosphere for learning and development for your child. My child was successful at their prior school before transferring to St. E's and then they challenged her to be even better. It was more than we could hope for as parents. Additionally, the community of St. E's is welcoming and supportive. There are just too many exceptional stories to tell about the administration, faculty and families that make up the school. There is definitely something special going on here and we feel lucky to be part of it.

i recently transfered schools and am very happy with the change. my previous school was not so great. people there were rude and the classes were not challenging. at St. Es it is totally different, the people here are so nice students and staff. our pricipal is so nice, he is compationate, caring, kind, and very friendly. he is open arms to everyone.The classes are very funyou learn new things each day and the teachers really make sure you are comfortable is the class(having to do with the speed of learning the material and if you understand). if you want to move your child from their current school. this is the school to go to.( not to mention all the food is delicious and homemade)

This is our first year at St. E's and we are very happy with the switch from public school. I disagree with the comments about parents and cliques, we and our children feel very welcome to the community. The staff has gone out of their way to make any needed accomodations for our children. I wish the classes were a bit smaller, but the teachers (2) do a wonderful job of managing it. With the inclusion of faith and character teachings in their day, I have seen a change in the way my children speak and act. The principal at St.E's is very involved and approachable.

While I agree that the academics at this school are strong and the teachers and principal excellent, over the years the school has become too crowded, with some class sizes of over 30 students. Also, in several grades the kids are very cliquey, rude and entitled as are the parents. If you are looking for a small, close-knit environment where the parents and children truly respect and care for one another this is not it.

This is our first year at St Elizabeth and we are totally pleased with the school. It is the right mix of strong academics, living faith and caring environment. I agree with the compliments to the principal's leadership and would add that the teachers are outstanding as well. The school keeps parents engaged in activities which builds a true sense of community. Having studied myself in top schools, I would have liked to study at St E's.

We have three children and have been a part of the St. Elizabeth family for twelve years now. Our youngest is an eighth grader and I can't tell you how sad I am that it is our last year at this wonderful school. St. E's has provided my children with a quality educational experience in a nurturing environment. The principal has set high standards which are Christ-centered and values-oriented. Students are held accountable for their actions and bullying is not tolerated. We are proud and consider ourselves blessed to be a part of such a wonderful and caring community!

Last modified St Elizabeth Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8