PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

St. Jude is a premiere private Catholic school. My child went through the pre-K, the best decision we made for our child. Our child entered kindergarten light years ahead of the other children. We put our trust in the faculty and staff and it paid off. Our youngest starts in the pre-k next fall, they have a waiting list, parents want to be a part of the amazing community. Keep your eyes open, it's about your kids, not a parent who didn't get their way.

We were new to the area, found St. Jude, and fell in love! The principal treated us at the door and has been a true catholic model for our children. The teachers in the middle school are not only knowledgable about their content, they have gone above and beyond for my children and their friends. The community has welcomed my husband and I with open arms and we have had the opportunity to get involved in the many student and parent events throughout the year. We are looking forward to being a part of the 60th anniversary celebration! We are...St. Jude!

There is a clique of unfriendly parents who are really in charge of this school. Their families have attended the church for two generations. They are unwelcoming and rude to anyone new. The principal cannot control them. They will not talk to you or include you and can actually be aggressive and slander newcomers. Not worth the money. Also, the school is not up to standard regarding middle school math and science. The music program is in disarray also. No Catholic values lived here.

What an amazing place!!! My children have attended the Preschool and grade school, the faculty and staff have been incredible!!!! Both of my children have grown spiritually and academically. Each day at the school reaffirms our decision to join the St. Jude Community. As the principal says...WE ARE.....ST. JUDE!!!!

An awful experience. I was having doubts about the educational quality in the pre-k program so I requested evidence of the types of material they said they were teaching the children in my son s class. In my last correspondence I asked for a meeting with the educators and the principle to specifically discuss and see proof of what they were teaching but they never answered my request. How did they respond? They kicked my son out of the school because I was speaking with another parent about the issue. Because of this personal issue with me the principle decided to take it out on my 4-year-old son. If he had issue with me personally he could have asked to speak with me along with his teachers and gotten to the bottom of whatever my concerns or even banned me from the school property but he chose to get heavy handed and play his signing clause card immediately. Not very professional and really quite nasty. Catholic values are certainly lacking at the administration level here.

An amazing place! Strong faculty, a tremendous leader, and a vibrant and diverse community. I am so happy my family decided to become part of this wonderful school. We keep getting better! I'm proud to say that St. Jude has had 4 valedictorians in the past 2 years and will host its first Junior Honor Society induction ceremony on March. We are...St. Jude!!

Math and science are very weak at this school, compared with some public schools that have much better teachers and lower teacher/student ratio. Catholic and moral values are very strong. My kids had to struggle at a public high school due to poor math and science basis from St Jude.

I cannot express enough what a great decision it was to transfer my kid to this school. The whole family was warmly welcome; he was challenged way more that in his previous school and difficult moments are handled appropriately. Great parental involvement and excellent communications between staff and families help, too.

I am a parent of two children that are attending St Jude. They started in the Kindergarten and have been thriving ever since. I attended the school myself and returned with my children because of the close family atmosphere, along with the commitment to education. The staff and parent's dedication to the school is amazing and continues to hold true to our motto of "CATCH OUR SPIRIT" !!! We are ..... St. Jude and we definitely have spirit !!!!!!

Our son has really flourished at St Jude. The teachers and staff are wonderful. We could not be happier.

Last modified St. Jude School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8