Rockville, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted February 04, 2014
An amazing place! Strong faculty, a tremendous leader, and a vibrant and diverse community. I am so happy my family decided to become part of this wonderful school. We keep getting better! I'm proud to say that St. Jude has had 4 valedictorians in the past 2 years and will host its first Junior Honor Society induction ceremony on March. We are...St. Jude!!

St. Jude School 2

Posted February 03, 2014
Math and science are very weak at this school, compared with some public schools that have much better teachers and lower teacher/student ratio. Catholic and moral values are very strong. My kids had to struggle at a public high school due to poor math and science basis from St Jude.

Posted October 16, 2013
I cannot express enough what a great decision it was to transfer my kid to this school. The whole family was warmly welcome; he was challenged way more that in his previous school and difficult moments are handled appropriately. Great parental involvement and excellent communications between staff and families help, too.

Posted October 14, 2013
I am a parent of two children that are attending St Jude. They started in the Kindergarten and have been thriving ever since. I attended the school myself and returned with my children because of the close family atmosphere, along with the commitment to education. The staff and parent's dedication to the school is amazing and continues to hold true to our motto of "CATCH OUR SPIRIT" !!! We are ..... St. Jude and we definitely have spirit !!!!!!

Posted October 09, 2013
Our son has really flourished at St Jude. The teachers and staff are wonderful. We could not be happier.

Posted October 09, 2013
St. Jude is a wonderful caring community. My 2 daughters have both graduated from here and have gone on to do wonderfully in high school. There is a good combination of discipline, service to others, compassion, caring, and fun. I couldn't have hoped for a better elementary or middle school for my children. We have been happy with the curriculum and the teachers.

Posted September 30, 2013
My school is St. Jude Regional Catholic School. Our principal, Glenn Benjamin, is leading the school to the top!

Posted September 30, 2013
Excellent Education and teachers! Couldn't be happier anywhere else! My daughter loves it and its very happy there.

Posted September 26, 2013
St. Jude Regional Catholic School is not only known for it's academic standards and it's wonderful teachers but also the way the students are loved and cared for. You only have to walk into the doors and you can feel the warmth of St. Jude Regional Catholic School. It is a school that truly cares about the whole child and their familes. It is an atmosphere unique to St. Jude. I strongly feel that the love and caring the students receive here are just as important as the strong academics. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted September 26, 2013
I am more than pleased with my child's experience with St. Jude, and my own experience as a parent, as well! The teachers and staff are always friendly and helpful. There are many opportunities to get involved -- St. Jude is a very active school. I love that my child is learning in an environment that helps to build up her Catholic faith, and no other elementary school in the Archdiocese is as technologically advanced as St. Jude.

St. Jude School